Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollandgirl, It's gonna be very early in the morning for you. Probably 6 or 7 in the morning?? And in saturday afternoon and night, I can't come online..

Comment

• @ Dazed....So good to hear!!

@ Miss Holland...Probably would be approximately 8 or 9 a.m. on your Friday... (my 11 pm ior 12 a.m., and I think Lilli's 5 or 6 pm Friday)

Comment

• Too bad *sigh* well, i'll read it when i'm catching up then!
        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Did I hear some one say Squished *looks around for pump*
          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @ Miss Holland.. I'm sorry!! But, yes, we will probably use rum and some kind of carrot juice. We still have to discuss that.

DARKNIGHT!!!!! *runs over, climbs up his leg, gives a BIIIIIIIIIIG and sits happily on his shoulder* How are ya?? (Yes, I'm squished...VERY squished....stayed up until 4:30 a.m. hanging out and talking with a friend...)

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
              *Sneaks into chit-chat*

wow I haven't been here for ages. sorry guys
              DAZED Where had you been?

Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
              we grow old because we stop playing games"
              sigpic

Comment

• Cute, Becky!

So...considering we are all here...we sure are quiet again!

Comment

• Becky!!!!

And I can see you can use smiley central again...which mean's Lot's of happy smileys!!

I have been working loads!! but I have my only day off tomorrow so I'm gonna stay up alllllll night, I might even try a new riddle and stay up all night like the good old days

oh, and after all that, I forgot the hug

you must be in invisible mode or something I didn't realise you were here

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    @ Miss Holland.. I'm sorry!! But, yes, we will probably use rum and some kind of carrot juice. We still have to discuss that.

DARKNIGHT!!!!! *runs over, climbs up his leg, gives a BIIIIIIIIIIG and sits happily on his shoulder* How are ya?? (Yes, I'm squished...VERY squished....stayed up until 4:30 a.m. hanging out and talking with a friend...)

Hello Escape
                    No lets see Hmmmmmm.

Better?

(out late peeping?)

Hello daze becky lili holland

Comment

• Hollandgirl, I'm sorry I can't share the moment with you Well if it succeeds, we share the recipe and we can have a REAL carrot rum party!!

Darknight, Hi again!! How was the game?

Comment

• @ Darknight...I hope I wasn't peeping!! My friend might think me odd (male friend) but we chatted and hung out until 4:00 a.m.!!

And you remembered about my chocolate milk....YUM!! *fills up with air* Hmm...I still feel tired... But I'm a happy tired!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                          Hollandgirl, I'm sorry I can't share the moment with you Well if it succeeds, we share the recipe and we can have a REAL carrot rum party!!

Darknight, Hi again!! How was the game?
                          Good I got to the Maze looking thing and Pause for lunch then came here.

Comment

• Yay lots of happy smiley Me so happy to see you Dazed.

Hehe I caught Escape sleeping in her office

Hello Darknight
                            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                            we grow old because we stop playing games"
                            sigpic

Comment

• Aww...Escape, you look so cute

well I gotta go and have dinner, but will defo be on in about an hour or so, for an all-nighter

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• @ Becky....Okay....when did you put a camera in my office *looks around* I'm so busted!! Nice you have Smiley Central back...SO CUTE!

Comment

Working...
                                X