Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Mistery..LOL... At least I'm not tied to your shoulder. I'm hoping I work as a heating pad. I hate when I sleep like that. Did those slurp spiders attack you all night!?!?! You should sleep with a stick...Adventure and I beat them with sticks you know... (I'm a bit odd right now...I'm going on VERY little sleep and it's been a VERY long day, and I'm off to bed very soon!!) Do you have an easier day planned for today?

Comment

• @Mystery
      A light massage and a warm bath is maybe a good idea for you painfull neck. Have you plans for today?

@Escape
      Patience is good.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Escape:
        Not really, well I have some quiet time now, but the afternoon will be not easy But nevermind

No, I had a nightmare going to school and writing a latin test....

@Adventure
        I try to take it easy this morning before I have to face the afternoon

Comment

• @ Mistery and Adventure....I'm sorry everybunny.....I'm glad I'm not leaving either of you alooney...but I need some sleep. I hope both of you have a good day today. Goodnight all!!

@ Mistery....Take it easy with that neck of yours, and maybe ask your hubby to give you a gentle neck/back rub to ease your muscles. A heating pad, if you have one should help, too. Good luck.

EDIT: Oh my dear Mistery....if you don't start having easier days, I'm going to have to ask Sir Theme to program your ship to beam you up to your Spaceship and take you away from the real world for a couple weeks!!

Comment

• @Mystery
            And you was afraid to fail your test?

Btw a cat in your neck brings me to nice memories..

@Escape
            Sleep well my dear cat. Hope you have wonderful dreams.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
              @Mystery
              And you was afraid to fail your test?
              Yes, because I was new in class and it was an impossible test, I had no chance... it was a stressful dream (this dream might have to do with my neck problem)

@Escape
              Sleep well, have nice dreams, and it was nice I got the chance to chat with you for a couple of minutes. Huge

Comment

• I hate stress dreams. You sleep for hours and awake tired, sometimes if it's really bad I feel exhausted. I like more the adventurous dreaming, with traveling, flying, meetings, fighting, escapes, etc. Sometimes I am really disappointed when I wake up and just want to continue the dream, however that seems to be impossible.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, I don't like such dreams either, especially if the days are difficult aswell

Sorry for the long break, I'm catching up in Chit Chat and it is very much

Comment

• No need to apoligize. I am only now and then here myself.

I am going to see if there is a news bulletin on television. BRB.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Okay, Adventure, and I'll continue catching up

EDIT: Finally caught up
                      Oh, and poor Escape, drinking a lot with Darknight and at the same time being chased by Hyper, awwwww No wonder that she was soooo tired
                      Last edited by Mistery; 11-09-2006, 09:55:22.

Comment

• I am back.

Hmm still very quit here..
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, but I'm still here
                          Did you catch up with the news?

Comment

• Only half. I wait for the news of 12.00 hour.

You seems kinda busy lately again. Is it in the private sphere or are picking up your work and/or study again?
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No, not picking up work yet.

Comment

• Good. I hope you also have some time to enjoy yourself, like I said you seems kinda busy lately. And no need to response on this. I am just a bit worried.

So any fun plans in the near furure?
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X