This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    @ Becky...I like "wolfie Becky" Where'd that nickname come from?

From here

http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...25&postcount=8
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
      Ah...thank you! I don't know how I missed that post...I thought I read al of them.... *feels very vonfused*

Comment

• Hello everybunny
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Well If i was up I would have told you that apple juice is not good for mixing drinks.

Hi Lilli glad i could make you ROFL
          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
            Hello, dear hero! Thanx for da PM. Made me ROFL!

@Doglover
            Tell me da news!! Me missed you sooooooo much! I'll give ya another just in case ya missed the first one
            An enormous for ya!!! Me missed you to....ALOT!!!

Hey Sir Theme How are you?
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
              An enormous for ya!!! Me missed you to....ALOT!!!

Hey Sir Theme How are you?
              Aww! Can you go and hide with da computer so you can stay on a bit longer? Do you know Almodóvar btw? I just saw a movie by him. Soooo good!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Darknight...Yes, I learned that!!! *feels yucky thinking about how nasty it was*

@ Sir Theme....YAAAAAAAAAY!!! Gives BIIIIIIIIG So nice to see!!!! Happy Squished week!!! How are you?

Comment

• Hey doglover And a BIG back for Escape. I'm pretty good, but still as squished as ever You'd think I was sick or something
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....Aww... I'm sorry to hear that!! (But, I can relate....) Maybe your body is fightin' something off.... Do you have an easy day planned today, at least?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      Aww! Can you go and hide with da computer so you can stay on a bit longer? Do you know Almodóvar btw? I just saw a movie by him. Soooo good!
                      My mom came here some minutes ago, luckily I was just looking for some pics...pfeww...Though, she was looking like "I'm watching you, don't you dare having fun! "
                      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hello Theme it must be all those stairs thats making you squished
                        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          Ah...thank you! I don't know how I missed that post...I thought I read al of them.... *feels very vonfused*

You might have missed it cause it was in a game thread
                          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                          we grow old because we stop playing games"
                          sigpic

Comment

• It's evening, Escape And most of my days aren't planned, that's why I'm here so much

Well, it's not that I feel sick, I don't really. But I've been very tired and my muscles have been aching for the last two days

Darknight, ROFL! Yes, I climb stairs way too much these days

Say Becky, those few numbers that you can choose from the MP3 player on your MySpace profile, are they randomly chosen or did you decide which numbers should be on that list?

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Doglover....Aww...Btw, she barked a lot outside my apartment again last night. Maybe would have been a good time for you to be online since she was here in California barking at my apartment!!

@ Becky....Ah....okay...now I don't feel so thinking I missed it here in chit chat!!

@ Sir Theme...well, the achy body and exhaustion could be you're fighting a bug off, but are not actually sick. I don't know... Maybe try some chicken noodle soup (nice and hot for cold Denmark), some 7Up and a side of oil!

Comment

• It's...SIR THEME!! Good ta se ya, dear robot!

@Doglover
                                HIIIIIIDE!! Go HIDE I tell you! Your mama is not allowed ta take you away from da Hood!! I'll be upsad...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
                                X