This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodnight Lilli
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Good Night Lilli! It looks like everybunny has left... Oh but the Upstairs Robot!!! Hi Theme
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

• ROFL! Hello OneBun Adventure is also around somewhere If you have time, go back and look at all your buns
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• OMG!!!! It looks like I got lots of catching up to do!
          Looney GHer!

Comment

• Yes, we post a lot in here

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
              True Adventure, but I've never played enough with it to do that I don't even have one right now I'm thinking of going to the only store in Denmark that I've found has them and buy one in December, that will be my christmas gift to myself

But I love the endless math behind such a wonderful simple made construction, game and idea
              I understand what you say. I love that kinda games too. And you have many variations of the Rubic cube today, in case when you have solved the originial one.

Hey OneBunny!!! How are the buns?
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, I was checking out the official Rubiks site yesterday to find out where to buy the cubes. I'm thinking of buying a 2x2x2 first because I want to make a program for solving it, and I need to have it for visual aid so I don't have to twist and turn a cube inside my head

I've seen 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 cubes too, plus a world cube, Rubiks Sudoku, Rubiks Checkers, and god knows what, they really make a lot of merchandise I like the calendar Rubiks especially, that one has given me an idea for one of my games

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hi Adventure! I'm great!!! ...buns doing? I definately have to catch up on some reading!

I have one of those darn cubes! I always end up getting so frustrated with it I cheat & just take it apart!
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

• ROFL! Shame on you OneBun Actually there are many websites and programs for solving any combination of the cube by entering the colours of the sides, then it tells you how to solve it

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Yeah, I know but I need those fast results. I see it as a solution of "thinking outside the box"
                      Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                        Yes, I was checking out the official Rubiks site yesterday to find out where to buy the cubes. I'm thinking of buying a 2x2x2 first because I want to make a program for solving it, and I need to have it for visual aid so I don't have to twist and turn a cube inside my head

I've seen 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 cubes too, plus a world cube, Rubiks Sudoku, Rubiks Checkers, and god knows what, they really make a lot of merchandise I like the calendar Rubiks especially, that one has given me an idea for one of my games
                        Ah yes Rubics the the official name. But don't you mean the 3x3x3 instead of the 2x2x2? And it's the fun to solve the puzzel in your head, just like chess. However it sometimes drives you crazy, too many staps to think of at once.

@OneBun
                        Well the buns I saw here the last few days were very tasty.

Originally posted by OneBun
                        Hi Adventure! I'm great!!! ...buns doing? I definately have to catch up on some reading!

I have one of those darn cubes! I always end up getting so frustrated with it I cheat & just take it apart!
                        Yes I did that too when I was a little kid.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                          @OneBun
                          Well the buns I see here the last few days were very tasty.

Yipe!!! ... and I thought you were a sweet little butterfly! lol jk

Originally posted by Adventure
                          Yes I did that too when I was a little kid.
                          & I still do it as a big kid lol
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

• ROFL! Thinking out the box, yeah that's certainly a way of putting it

Well Adventure, the name of the inventor is Ernest Rubik, so the cubes are called Rubiks Cubes, yes Also the website is www.rubiks.com

Ah, you already know, good

Oddly enough they're usually called professor cubes in Denmark

And no, I do mean 2x2x2, they have that size too If I'm going to make a program for it, I need to start from the basics, and 2x2x2 is the easiest cube you can get from them, except for the Junior Cube

Ah, you like chess too? Well, I agree with you, but I have neither the patience, nor the skills for pattern recognizition that you'll need, so it usually ends up annoying me after a while of not being able to solve it I haven't tried in years though to be honest

Actually now that you mention it, it's the thing with thinking many steps ahead that I'm really bad at, so although I like both chess and the Rubiks cube, I'm not really fit for any of them

And I have to agree, those buns looked mighty tasty Are you gonna eat your chocolate buns yourself, OneBun?

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @OneBun
                              Lol, well sometimes I am.

@Sir Theme
                              But there is nothing really to puzzel on a 2x2x2, you really don't need a program to write for that. I think I misunderstand you, I going to check the site.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• OneBun, would you mind posting the code for your OneBun sig? Just the OneBun part, I could copy/paste it, but I want to keep the colour and font that you use as well

Adventure, no you don't misunderstand me But even with a 2x2x2 cube there are millions of possible combinations, so it's still a challenge Plus if I start off with making a program for the 2x2x2 cube, I figure I can then expand it to the 3x3x3 cube once I've got it working, instead of having to start from scratch with the 3x3x3, which could easily turn out to be too big a task for me at first.

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X