• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat the hell?
    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')-('')
    put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
    1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• ready for modding freakshow
      Live in virtue no desire.
      And in the grave an angels' choir.
      You look to heaven, wonder why.
      No one can see them in the sky.
      Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• bread= mod
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• man i missed all this by 21 minutes

any one here

Comment

• Yeah I am here. I just read all the misted post in chit chat. So you are still talking about Zox of Doom's forum. And Bread and Freakshow are moderators? That is going to be a mess.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• true!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                Yeah I am here. I just read all the misted post in chit chat. So you are still talking about Zox of Doom's forum. And Bread and Freakshow are moderators? That is going to be a mess.
                Mods of my forum! Me= Admin and bread= mod
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Okay, I get it now. I checked your link. Well it's not bad, not yet, lol.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *runs away scared*

Comment

Okay, I get it now. I checked your link. Well it's not bad, not yet, lol.
                      That sounds like an insult, or a really (x100000000) bad joke

*Watches cupepus run away, pulls out kagome recording, pushes play* "Inuyasha, sit boy!" *pushes stop, watches cupepus fall to the ground, walks over to him* Don't run, don't hide, I'll find you, k?

Comment

• hi. hey freakshow checked out ur forum where did you get picture of inu?

Comment

• Originally posted by cupepus
                          hi. hey freakshow checked out ur forum where did you get picture of inu?
                          easy, searched it

Comment

• kool it rocks

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                              That sounds like an insult, or a really (x100000000) bad joke

*Watches cupepus run away, pulls out kagome recording, pushes play* "Inuyasha, sit boy!" *pushes stop, watches cupepus fall to the ground, walks over to him* Don't run, don't hide, I'll find you, k?
                              I go for the x100000000 bad joke otherwise I am really sorry.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I go for the x100000000 bad joke otherwise I am really sorry.
                                You never did anything wrong, I like you, I would nvr try to say you insulted me

Originally posted by cupepus
                                kool it rocks
                                I kinda added the never caring part, needed to

Comment

Working...
                                X