X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cupepus
    arrgh

*takes all freakshow59s recording and smashs them."DON'T MAKE ME MAD..!!!!!!!!!"

muhahahaha I destoyed your recordings
    muhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *pulls out a cd, flicks wrist to show copies, pulls out boombox and puts cd in. Plays same recording* Told ya, can't run nor hide from me. . . Also, you nvr did join. . .
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Hey gang good night. See you all tomorrow
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

• night Beck
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
          Hey gang good night. See you all tomorrow
          Good Night Eternal Becky. Have nice dreams!
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Niz!!!!!

Freakshow59 That is a very nice forum you've started there. The colors are especially nice! I love the color blue!
            Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
            Looney GHer!

Comment

• Hi Onebun. Nice to see you.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi adventure!
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• Hey OneBun Hey Adventure. Thkx One, currently getting it up to speed, hopefully will be able to get more members other than those here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                    Hey OneBun Hey Adventure. Thkx One, currently getting it up to speed, hopefully will be able to get more members other than those here.
                    Give it time & keep working at it. A good forum takes at least a year to really get off the ground. At least that is how long it took my old football forum to get going. It got big enough that I sold it and made money on it.
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

• lol Well, I hope that it does get up off the ground good

Comment

• Why should anybody buy a forum? I mean how can you get your money out of it? For example Gamershood doesn't earn any money of it's members, only with advertisements (I suppose he do). But it's that enough?
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                          lol Well, I hope that it does get up off the ground good
                          Well, i just signed up, so you have a new member!

Originally posted by Adventure
                          Why should anybody buy a forum? I mean how can you get your money out of it? For example Gamershood doesn't earn any money of it's members, only with advertisements. But it's that enough?
                          The difference is that you buy the software so it is yours to use or change as you wish. It gives you more freedom. Free domains only give you so much bandwidth. If you build a big forum then it becomes server intensive & slow. It is better to have a server of your choice. Getting an unlimited one is prefered. You may have to depend on ads to pay for the forum at times.
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
                            The difference is that you buy the software so it is yours to use or change as you wish. It gives you more freedom. Free domains only give you so much bandwidth. If you build a big forum then it becomes server intensive & slow. It is better to have a server of your choice. Getting an unlimited one is prefered. You may have to depend on ads to pay for the forum at times.
                            Ahh I see. Thank you for explaining OneBun.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
                              Well, i just signed up, so you have a new member!

Ya didn't have to. . . Well, I guess you could be a mod. . . If you want. . .
                              Last edited by Mistery; 08-27-2006, 09:08:51. Reason: fixed quote tags

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                                Ahh I see. Thank you for explaining OneBun.
                                No problem! BTW My first forum was a free one. hehe

Originally posted by Freakshow59

Ya didn't have to. . . Well, I guess you could be a mod. . . If you want. . .
                                lol It might give me too may sites to look after, but I will definately keep checking on your progress.
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X