Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lili....I think that's so funny!! You need to get an award for the most online therapy ever completed!! Did you finish the escape game?

Comment

• Australia. does it come out in Australia??? i cant be scary ive watched texax chainsaw masica saw 1 2 and 3 slash scary movie 123 and 4 chucky childsplay seed of chucky chucky's bride and so many more

Comment

• I couldn't stand the sleepiness... I had light sleep last night and was very exhausterd, I think... But no could beat me, huh??

Ace, I don't think it is that kind of movie.. it's satire movie that Escape saw tonight... But well you...are how to say?? brave.. I don't like scary movies coz that simply frighten me and give me a nightmare...

Comment

• @ Ace...I have no idea. But it's not a scary movie...it's just offensive.

@ Lili...Yes, I don't think anybunny could beat you in your online therapy session marathons. LOL!! It's really funny!! I have not had online therapy, yet....but when I am at home, I am sitting on my bed using my laptop....so I may someday!! I remember you said your eyes felt swollen when you woke up.

Mistery hasn't been on yet this morning, has she?

Comment

• offensive how?

Comment

• g2g byes to all

Comment

• Bye Ace!

Comment

• Bye Ace Sleep well!!

Escape, I finished that game but need to catch up here... I have about 50 pages to read!!

EDIT: I guess Escape is preparing herself to off to bed..

Comment

• Oops... Sorry Lili... I got an email from a good friend, and was replying. Amazing how fast time flies.

You have 50 pages to read!! WOW!! GH Chat has been busier than I thought!!

Comment

• Yeah, I just skipped 1 day. Then I need to read 50 pages... We really chat a lot!! and mostly about looney conversations with ROFL attacks!!

Comment

• I know...there have been some great conversations in here that just really make me ROFL!! This place is good for that. I once told someone who was feeling really sad that they should just get infected with the GH virus so they can laugh a lot, because we all know that's the best medicine. They had no idea what I was talking about, and that made me LOL!

Comment

• ROFL!! You told about us to ones who had never been to GHP!?!?! I can picture how they stared at you!! I have never told any that I'm clay figurine here...

Comment

• Oh my....I have told one person about me jumping on Darknight's shoulder when I see him, about Sir Theme changing to a Rubik's cube, Doglover biting people, Mistery and her cat hair with coffee fetish...OMG! I'm surprised that friend hasn't completely commited me!!! ROFL!! You could always tell your younger sister about you being a clay figurine after she's been drinking. Maybe she'd completely undertstand...

Comment

• mnnn... yeah she might.. I don't know if I gonna tell her about this... I didn't really play games before and my bro and sis were more into gaming... They might have played online games, dropped here to get any hints and seen my post, I don't know for sure.. I don't wanna imagine they may give me strange glances, better to get ROFLed...

Comment

• i died 7 hours ago because i was here 0_o
                                Live in virtue no desire.
                                And in the grave an angels' choir.
                                You look to heaven, wonder why.
                                No one can see them in the sky.
                                Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

Working...
                                X