This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Sir Theme
    I just tried the link again and suddenly my popup blocker was blocking the link. Maybe that's also the case for you?
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No no, the link works, but it won't play in Winamp or Mediaplayer, it won't connect
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• yay i like my new avatar

Comment

• Strange I am playing it now in windows media player. Wait I try quick time..
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Theme, sorry about my delay, I can help you

Comment

• btw i dont know what you guys are trying to play on a music thing but why not try morpheus or limewire or kazaa or windows media or quick time or i tunes or on somekind of website

Comment

• Theme the note with the x is in the

Its

STEELERS
                Best Team In The NFL!!!
                Created Signature
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

• Heart, I like your avatar. Cool huh..!! I can play it with WMP, quick time and i-Tune, btw.

Before I ask you where I can help you, kyle already gave you a hand, my brother. I'm always a bit too late.... This should be bad habit of us..

Comment

• i know i like it too im hoping to pre order the legendary edtion $100 bucks for game 3 bonus dvds and mastercheifs helm replica !!!!!

btw im a huge huge huge halo fan i skipped everything the day halo 2 came out and stayed home for hours playing it

Comment

• @Theme
                      If you are still busy with it..Please don't try the quicktime link, it freezes your internet connection after a while.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• socom fan

STEELERS
                        Best Team In The NFL!!!
                        Created Signature

Comment

• if i do preorder and the helmet is lifesize and i can see through it ill prob walk around my house with it on and play the game with it on

o no.... i just read it it says in the bottom beside a little * helmet cannot be worn
                          http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=200242
                          Last edited by Mistery; 11-20-2006, 08:52:43. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Kyle, I think super sneaky spy guy 1 and 2 haven't submitted here, have you played them before??

Comment

• one of thems is Uncle Willies Gold and the other is Part 2 of Uncle Willies Gold

STEELERS
                              Best Team In The NFL!!!
                              Created Signature

Comment

• Oh, that should be the second one, I juse saw the review and didn't play them yet.

Edit:
                                Aha, I got what you meant, they're posted already... I'll try them later..

Comment

Working...
                                X