This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Mystery
    Sorry, I thought you wrote that you had read all the post before you joined us. My mistake.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No, I saw that my son was here and wanted to give him a hug, and just at that moment he was gone, that's why I posted before I started duties But it won't take too long now, maybe 10 minutes
      But if you feel very tired, just go to have a rest

Comment

• mmmm.. I LIVE in the different time zone, but I could spend hours with my sis and bro... But I'm kinda vampire as well. How can I meet all?? I'm kinda vonfused.

Comment

• @Mystery
          Well I am not very tired, just tired. But the thing is I don't feel sleepy, only my body feels tired. But I am going to sleep anyway or at least rest.

And you changed you sig!!! (probably for a quite long time, but I just see it. ) I love it mother.

@everybunnies
          I am going to leave GHP for today. Maybe I will see you later today or in the late night, not sure. I wish you all a wonderful and playboy time here and of course also in the real world outside the borders of GHP Universe.

Big, but gentle for you all. Good bye!
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure
            I changed it yesterday evening Thanks
            Have a good rest dear butterflyish daughter. I'll be around in the evening, but if you log in in the middle of the night, I won't see you Bye

Comment

• Adventure, I didn't noticed mom changed her sig!! Me is very happy!! And you'd better get some sleep to enjoy the party tonight I hope you have nice dreams and rest well, have a wonderful time at your hubby's birthday party!! See you soon!!

Mistery, I know you're busy at your duties and I was too at my stuff. Now I gotta prepare myself to go. I will stay for a while though.. I'm happy to see your sig!!

Comment

• Thank you
                Yes, I was pretty busy, and now I'm getting hungry. I'm going to eat sth at the laptop now
                I forgot: Where are you going?

Comment

• I'm going to take english class today.. I don't really go there, but my dance class was canceled today and I have spare time...

You gonna eat at the laptop?? Don't spill anything!! I spilled caramel sause a bit ago, but I cover my keyboard with protection fortunately. phew...

Comment

• Lol, you had luck
                    I'm eating now

Hellloooooo Escape, my favorite cat

Comment

• Hi Mistery!!!!!!!!!!! Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig How are you!??!

Comment

• I'm fine Escape, and you? Caught up sleep?

Comment

• I'm so caught up that it's almost 3 a.m., I have work later, and I'm still awake!! Oops....Got a late start on all my things for the day, so I'm just wrapping stuff up here. Did you get something to eat without spilling on your laptop?

Comment

• Yes, but I'm still hungry like a Becky (I mean like a wolf) Got to get more, and then make a coffee before I have to go to my doc.

So you wanna be a squished 2D cat on your hero's shoulder tomato???

Comment

• Haha.... I will probably be a 1-D cat at the rate I'm going at! Hope it doesn't become one of those days where Darknight has to pick me up!

Hungry like a wolf? You mean you want FOX!? In a pot?

Comment

• Nooooo, no 1D cat Eat a lot of carrots!!!

I have no fox here, so I just eat some .... (you know what )

Comment

Working...
                                X