Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Escape. I just got here myself. I feel better less sqeezed (or squished ). How are you?

YEAHH Lilli is back too!
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...I'm good!! I'm glad you got some rest!!

@ Mom.....Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!! *runs over and gives mom a biiiiiig * How are you!?

So glad you both are here!! I think Wolfie is here somewhere, too. I will try to call her....

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Wolfie?

Comment

• Hi Adventure!! BIIIIIIIIIIIG Happy ta see ya as always

@Escape
        Da EEEEEEEEESCAAAAAAAAAAPE!!! Huge and a motherly . So happy ta see ya. You know I found an opening for ya. Go check hilarious photos

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Mom...You did!!!!!!!!! *gets excited and runs over to the Hilarious Photos thread....*

Comment

• Uhm...well, I always look out for my dear daughter...sorta

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• ROFL!!! Mooooooooom!!! That's so funny!!!! ROFL!! You just gave me a good laugh for my Sunday afternoon!! I needed a laugh!! I really did..you're the best online mom ever!!

Comment

• Oh...pffft..You are just sayin' thaaat ....

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• I have sooo much reading to catch up on!! More than 100 pages total....less now though....Still reading... I haven't checked yet, but from what I'm reading my mom and her evil pinky posted a new chapter while I was away....am I right???

Comment

• Well, yes dear daughter. I hope ya will like it. Mr and mrs Alien has a'ready stated that they enjoyed it I was very happy about that, too

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Sorry girls but I am going to sleep. I have a long week coming, so I better start it not too sqeezed. Hope to talk to you soon.

Have Fun!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye Adventure!! Please sleep well and take good care of yourself!! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge for you! Hope to talk to you soon!!

@ Mom...Yes, I read a quick post from "da alien" who said she really liked the latest chapter, and somethin' from you saying you were bringing hubbies into "da story." I look forward to reading it. So, how come GH has been so slow lately?

Comment

• I don't know, dear. Maybe there are holidays in other parts of da world as well. Me have no idea about such things. Still a carefree islander ya know

@Adventure
                          A' ready. Ooooh, well. Good night my dear favourite butterfly! Huge biiiig warm I hope ta see you soon
                          Last edited by Lilliputt; 11-26-2006, 23:50:48.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Well, that's okay...cuz my favoritest online mom ever is still here! Did you see that Auntie Murph has a son!? Yup....Zox!

Comment

• Oh, yes. I think sumthin' happened that made her NOT be my sis anymore buuuut I dunno what that is. Oh, gotta PM you about roommates birthday party

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Ok...I'll wait patiently.

Comment

Working...
                                X