Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL! Tell her, her online brother says hi back then! ROFL!

Are you going to put your face in the washing machine?

And yes, I'm beginning to think I am having a sleeping experiment
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Pffft, I showed her the profiles of you each of my online siblings, mom and friends. I had to do that coz she had seen me doing SOMETHING using a computer in the middle of night...

ROFL!! Washing machine washes my face?? I'm gonna be drowned in it!!

Comment

• ROFL! Must've been the other day where she was lightly asleep and you being so quiet So what did she think, was she talking about comitting you to a Japanese looney bin?
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Yes it was that night... But fortunately she's not good at English, she can pick up some words though... So I just showed this site as the one for gaming and I chat with you all in the world. She was just surprised... And I didn't tell her about da looney bin...

Comment

• ROFL! Ahhh, smart move I think people around here are also constantly surprised when I tell them that I have friends from around the world

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• You didn't tell your friends in the dorm you have us in here?
              Btw, my sis told me how to take a screenshot!

Comment

• Good! Bravo!

Well, not about you, but I have an Australian friend from another site who sent me a christmas package, they seemed a bit surprised I got a package all the way from there

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• You seem not to tell them about us? Pffft, I misunderstood a little. But your friends will be surprised so much if you tell them us and the looney bin!

Theme, I've gotta take my sis to the liquor store now. I'm soo happy I could chat with you I may come back here later. Have a wonderful day and see you soon!! and

Did you notice Wanpa quest 3 was submitted now, btw? I will play it this night I think.

Comment

• I never tell people about talking to people around the world, I think they'd think I was crazy

Thanks lili And no I haven't seen that...don't even remember what Wanpa is

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• ROFL!!! Again your memory... Well I should know you don't remember all games you had done.

Well I'm leaving now. See you later my brother!!

Comment

• Ahh I remember now what it is

I'm so alooney
                        Last edited by ThemePark; 11-27-2006, 07:36:08.

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Ohh I missed my brother and sister.

And I am all alooney! Well I couldn't stay for long anyway.

Originally posted by lili
                          Did you notice Wanpa quest 3 was submitted now, btw? I will play it this night I think.
                          Yeah! I could really use some help. I am so stuck at (I think) the last puzzel.

Hmm this night is for you about a few hours.. I hope I will be back then.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Okay, no more lurking for me Hello Adventure Are you also playing Wanpa? Because I think you're much farther ahead than me

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• ROFL!! You were lurking?? Being a slurpslider, huh. (JK)
                              Good to see you Theme. And no I am not playing Wanpa at the moment. I tried it out last night and yes I got pretty far, but I also played for almost two hours. And I have now only 40 minutes left before I have to leave the computer, but write in the thread, what you got so far and I will see if I can help you.

Btw I read about about your sleeping paterns. I really started to believe that we do got a GH dissease.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, it's called "Can't leave GH" And yes, but a cute slurpspider

And thanks, I just wrote there I figured out the first few things pretty fast, but now I can't make anything more out of it

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X