Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL! Sir Theme!!!!!!! *feels happy* *gives a biiiiiiiiiiig and * How are you?

Comment

• Hi Escape I'm good but about as squished as a plate of tin You seem very vigorous today, seems like getting some sleep did you good
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...I'm sorry you are so squished. *gives carrot oil* I'm still sleepy, but I got a lot of sleep, and that's unusal. I feel better. Not sure I'd say vigorous, though.

Comment

• Thanks At least my joints won't squeek as much anymore but I'm still 1D, I guess I will be until I get some sleep But I'm glad you got a lot of sleep for a change Seems like you can sleep forever though And well, with a leap like that onto Darknight's shoulder as opposed to yesterday, well that pretty much speaks for itself
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I have a bit more energy today. Still having problems sleeping, huh? Drink warm milk. Really. Or chamomile tea.

Comment

• Well, I did fall asleep but it took me an hour to do so. I think I was just too tired to fall asleep if that makes sense Unfortunately I don't have chamomile but I do have milk

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Yes, I have been too exhausted to sleep as well. That's pretty miserable. I know you like milk, and heating it then drinking it before bed can really help. Did you get any sleep?

Comment

• Yes yes I did get a lot of sleep, just had trouble falling asleep, that's all But I'm still pretty squished *hides under the couch and falls asleep with all the pink dust bunnies surrounding him*

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I'm Lost
                    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Awww..poor robot. *sits very quietly on Darknight's shoulder.* Glad to hear that you at least got a lot of sleep.

@ Darknight...Where'd you get lost? And if you're lost, so am I, because I'm on your shoulder! What do you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                        I'm Lost
                        And I'm Found, together we'd make quite a team, don't you think?

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I'm Missing every thing because of People here. (at my work)

Comment

• *gives another and to Darknight.* Tell them you will sic BatCat on them if they don't leave you alone. *Gets claws ready*

Comment

• Ouch!!!! Don't get them TO ready.

Comment

• LOL *Retracks claws.* Oops....Sorry...

Comment

Working...
                                X