Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom?!?!? You surprized me so much!! I thought I couldn't see you tonight again!!

Escape, Hello again!! I had very good sleep!! I could catch you before you're off!!

Comment

• You're mom has caught the insomnia virus from your brother

Comment

• Insomnia?!! And where is my brother?, I mean your son...

Comment

• His virus is sleeping, so he took the chance to get some rest aswell
          Btw, I know that your brother is my son

Well, we are not sure if we got it as a side effect of the slurp spider blood.

Comment

• LIIIIIIIILIIIIIIII! My dear partner in blooooooom! YAY! BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG Gonna blossom?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Lili...Well, I'm glad I had a chance to say good morning to you!! Now I must go...Biiiiiiiiig Bye!!

@ All...But, now I must get going and scoot off to my class. Have fun Gamershooding!!

@ Mom....Biiiiiiiiig to Mom! I hope you sleep well and have a better day tomorrow!! *gives a fresh bundle of juicy carrots*

@ Mistery....Again, I'm sorry you have insomnia, but selfishly happy you were here with us today! Biiiiiiiiiiiiig gentle to you. Take it easy and have a very playboy evening. Get some rest.

Comment

• Bye dear Batcat/Back Have fun
                I have to wait until my virus falls asleep

Comment

• Lilli!!! Hi!!! How're you doing now?? And of couse I wanna blossom with you!!

Escape, Have fun at the class!! I hope your pc at home works well and I can see you later!!

Mom, I'm glad he can get to sleep, but I miss my siblings... I want ya to stay ... but I want ya to have sound sleep too.... awww...

Comment

• Yeah, your inner self seems to be torn apart like Escapes

Comment

• I've been chattin with Tom about art, but we are sadly in disagreement. Tom does not semm to understand the concept of art

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Mistery, I have 2 inner self!!!?? They'll make me vonfused!

Lilli, You're talking that difficult topic with Tom? I think he crashed many times...

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                          Mistery, I have 2 inner self!!!?? They'll make me vonfused!
                          Yes, it seems so. But maybe we can fix it so that it becomes one again. What shall we use? Glue is probably not that good. Maybe nectar?

Comment

• He sure did dear partner. *Wonders if Lili can see me * How DID you know?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Mistery,
                              I don't know if nectar works well, but I like nectar!! And not online therapy now....

Lilli,
                              Coz he got crashed even when I said "I'm a clay figurine"

Comment

• He didn't crash when I said I was a Carrot Islander but did when I told him about my friend the Intelligent Ceramic Figurine

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X