• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He will
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @ Mom....Aw.........here's another for you...a gentle one. And lasagna? *drools* YUMMY! It's lunch time over here, you know. Mind asking Mistery to beam some to me!?

@ Darknight..Naughty you! I bet you KNOW he will say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        @ Mom....Aw.........here's another for you...a gentle one. And lasagna? *drools* YUMMY! It's lunch time over here, you know. Mind asking Mistery to beam some to me!?

@ Darknight..Naughty you! I bet you KNOW he will say it.
        Nah He only knows you by your computer thingy. He only knows me by my computer thingy. He'll never cross over. (but i do feel like i might be getting a visit from the white coats with all the messing with him like i did.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
          Nah He only knows you by your computer thingy. He only knows me by my computer thingy. He'll never cross over. (but i do feel like i might be getting a visit from the white coats with all the messing with him like i did.)
          Yes, Tom uses our IP address thingies. (We're so technical! ) Keep your tomato bombs at the ready and keep your eyes open for the white coats.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            Yes, Tom uses our IP address thingies. (We're so technical! ) Keep your tomato bombs at the ready and keep your eyes open for the white coats.
            LOL Yes we are. *loads tomato bombs* I'll be ready

Comment

• Hoy everyone...
              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Ooh no you're talking about food again in the middle of night..? oh? It's almost morning here..

Escape, I'm sleepy and didn't sleep well!! Have you recieved PM from my sis?? I think we'd better have our experiment on your Friday night and my Saturday afternoon. Is it Okay with you?

Where is our mom, Theme?

Hello Freakshow!! How're ya doing?

Comment

• Freakshow -- Where have you been?

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                    Ooh no you're talking about food again in the middle of night..? oh? It's almost morning here..

Escape, I'm sleepy and didn't sleep well!! Have you recieved PM from my sis?? I think we'd better have our experiment on your Friday night and my Saturday afternoon. Is it Okay with you?

Where is our mom, Theme?
                    I'm still discussing with Tom about my son ThemePark aka upstairs aka backup. I'll post as soon as he crashes

And after that I will aks him about Darknight

Comment

• Hey Freakshow!

lili, probably busy answering all my many PM's

Speaking of which, you got my PM, didn't you?

He hasn't crashed yet? OMG, this is a new record!
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                        Freakshow -- Where have you been?
                        On leave I guess you could say...

Hey everyone... will only be on for a couple posts maybe... schoolwork needing attention...
                        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Just say #@%%$ He'll crash trust me

Glad to have you back.

Comment

• Freakshow!!!!!!!!!! Oh! I missed you! Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig to you! Hyper will be sad he missed you, too! Are you doing better? I hope so.

@ Lili...Oh...maybe you need some online therapy? And yes, I can do our experiment on Friday, I believe. Adventure's gonna be drinking in the morning. He,he! Lush....

@ Darknight...Get bananas ready too...you can call for backup!!!! ROFL!

Comment

• Hey, everybunny
                              I'm uhm... Here again

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• I posted finally, wow that was a loooooong discussion with Tom. And now I'm going to ask him what Darknight likes

Comment

Working...
                                X