• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
    I know I saw - you two sure are....
    I take it as acompliment. After all we are in da Loony Bin

Originally posted by dazedncrazed
    ROFL...that sounds so wierd
    Enjoy

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Aww...poor lili, did you really think you were banned I'm sure you would be one of the last people to get banned around here

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• @Lili & Escape
        Wow, it still surprises me how good we are in flamenco dancing. I love flamenco dancing, not that I ever have done that btw, but it looks fun.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lili....Oh...You're email must've been sent to my JUNK folder... I never saw it. And I "EMPTIED" it earlier without looking in it. There were a lot of us who couldn't connect. I'm glad we all can now

@ Adventure...I learned some very basic flamenco dance steps for a play I did at the local Community college here. It was a lot of fun!

Comment

• dazed, Yes I really think I got banned... Probably it was the computer problem... my pc acts so wierd now! ... And I sent 2 mails to Escape...

Adventure!! I like it too!! I mean seeing we're dancing flamenco! I can't dance it though...

Escape, HMPPP You put them into junk WITHOUT seeing them??!!
            But it's Okay, they were really junk...

Comment

• @ Lili...You would NEVER get banned...silly plantish clay figurine!

No, Yahoo automatically must've put it in the junk folder... I''m sorry!

Comment

• I am sooo tired..gonna go see if da daughter has posted da pic though. brb

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure: lol, i have done a flamenco dance when i was on a guitar course in poland. there was a workshop flamenco dance, it was sooo much fun!! i danced with another dutch guy, it was really really funny!
                  Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                    You'd think a person who calls one mod the symptom of a virus and another mod downright crazy and who used da famous turtle as a boat ...well ya know, ta be on da lim.
                    yeah I know....but....but...it's lili! You can't be mad at the lili, or the other one either

Comment

• Escape, That problem really scared me!! I missed you all so much!!

Comment

• I think you would always get a warning first anyway!! can you imagine if everyone here got banned, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves!!

Comment

• @ Lili...Awww....ya...it was a bummer when I was unable to visit the site for several hours!! I can relate!

@ Dazed...We'd all get committed in the real world for being looney.

Comment

• I delted da post Dazed. In my tired state, I didn't notice you were talking about my partner in bloom. And it is true, my partner in bloom is impossible ta ban

Me missed my Lili tooooooooo

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                              yeah I know....but....but...it's lili! You can't be mad at the lili, or the other one either
                              Hum?? Me?? (Is it why I got banned this morning??)

I need to catch up here and read PMs now...

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                                Hum?? Me?? (Is it why I got banned this morning??)
                                No..I think Lilli was trying to muddle me

Comment

Working...
                                X