X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThemePark
    Escape, I think it's due to a close encounter with a warm front actually

Ummm...dear mother...could I get some ice from you? But please, don't overdo it!
    Having a hot spell in Denmark, huh?

@ Mom....Da monkey boss!? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! To the basement!! Please!! Anywhere but with da monkey boss!!!

Comment

• Hi Escape, Mistery, Lili, Escape, Darknight, Lilli, 7 Simply Crazy... Nice to see ya all again!

@ Lilli~ ROFL's just happen... OneBun says something & the next thing ya know it... she gets these thown at her>>>>>

...Avatar change complete....*wonders who comments first & if it will go over well..ducks down just in case*
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

• Hi Ladies

@Escape I saw your Post (I got busy at work) a big X's 3 for ya.
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Theme, burnt out?? You mean you're HOT now?? (Seriously I'm sorry to hear that...) And what do you mean about warm buns??

Escape, Ooohhh, I'm really sorry. I hoped you could find the better way with your friend last night...

OneBun, Yay!! OneBun is here!! A little too early though...

Crazy, How come did you write "BLUE"???:

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
            Hi Escape, Mistery, Lili, Escape, Darknight, Lilli, 7 Simply Crazy... Nice to see ya all again!

@ Lilli~ ROFL's just happen... OneBun says something & the next thing ya know it... she gets these thown at her>>>>>
            *looks around* Is my clone nearby!? Or am I just a special!?

@ Darknight...thanks...

@ Lili..No....my friend and I had a nice time and had fun, but didn't solve my registration problems.

Comment

• lili, you will understand it all as soon as you read Mistery's new chapter in Missing Adventure
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                *looks around* Is my clone nearby!? Or am I just a special!?
                I think that OneBun saw you double in the process of turning blue

Comment

• *throws some at OneBun*

In all seriousness Mistery, I do owe it to you to tell you that I loved the new chapter as well, especially the part with the hysterical girlfriend. Who know I could be THAT rude?!
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                  - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Mistery....maybe!!!

Comment

• Hi all!

@OneBun: love your new avatar, i've always liked this one best!
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                        aaahhh, I see *sigh* Why do I feel so blue... () ... A bit dizzy from reading a crazy story...

Hi Hollandgirl! (This is my original Avatar I used here ... & my fave too )
                        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

• OneBun, That's what I meant "blue"!!

Escape, uhmmm.... I'm so sorry....

Theme, I thought you were eating Chinese buns... I gotta read it now!! *dashes*

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
                            aaahhh, I see *sigh* Why do I feel so blue... () ... A bit dizzy from reading a crazy story...
                            Could it be that the slurp spiders injected blu ink into your carrots?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                              WHAT!!! No more Pink Bunny. I'm vonfused again.
                              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @ Sister Holland!!! Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!! Biiiiiiiiiiig huge, sisterly for you!! Great to see you!! How are ya?

Comment

Working...
                                X