This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adventure
    @Mystery I prefer to say that I am less around then last months. And I have to feeling that I am not the only one. But how you turn it, you're right. I really did miss you last night and also a lot of other looneys.
    Now you're talking too much alienish dear daughter
    *Watches butterfly if there are also other signs that she is turning completely alien*
    I've been around yesterday a lot, but then I had to do other stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
      Weeeell, I think you know what I have been up to. I have visited da bunnys basement and scribbled a little sumthin' on da wall there...sorta ... My daughter thinks I am for doing that though ...
      *Still has no idea what you're talking about. * *prepares anti-craziness syringe again*

@ Adventure....I'm not in the mood for drinking right now either... We'll just keep them hidden from the Slurp Spiders for a bit. And even though you are here less, I am grateful that you still come and visit us at all. You're very missed when you aren't around, dear butterfly!!

Comment

• Lilli, yes I have seen that you and some other looneys are busy with reshaping OneBun's large basement.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Lilli, yes I have seen that you and some other looneys are busy with reshaping OneBun's large basement.
          I'm innocent

Where will you be on X-mas? At home or visiting parents or hunbun's parents? Or even other plans?

Comment

Lilli, yes I have seen that you and some other looneys are busy with reshaping OneBun's large basement.
            *Tries ta hide behind the butterfly* Help! My daughter is giving me that look! Tell her I'm not THAT plzzzz

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Mystery
              Is this better?

Originally posted by Adventure
              @Mystery, I prefer to say that I am lesser around then last months. But you're right I am not so much around as I usual was.

I really did miss you last night and also a lot of other looneys.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *walks slowly toward da mom* It's okay, dear mother, I have no idea what you're talking about...this won't hurt a bit....and soon you'll feel good as new.... just to help you be less crazy....and start makin' a little sense....

Okay.....I'll go back to chit chat past, and see what you may be talking about...

Comment

@Mystery
                  Is this better?

Everythink is good, in every way.
                  *Is less concerned*

Comment

• *Still hides behind Adventure* I don't think that reading back is gonna make you any wiser, my dear daughter

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *feels vonfused and starts to wonder if maybe da mom IS . Curls up on the sofa*

Comment

• @Escape
                        Haven't you never visited OneBun's clones basement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          I'm innocent

Where will you be on X-mas? At home or visiting parents or hunbun's parents? Or even other plans?
                          Are you sure about that?

Parents? But Mystery..I don't have parents anymore. However we gonna celebrating Christmas with my grandfather and some of his closest friends. Of course at my grandfather's home since we don't have much space.

@Escape, your mother is not crazy. She is talking about GamEscape Planet.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *Feels happy da butterfly defends such an unlucky islander* Thank you!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Are you sure about that?

Parents? But Mystery..I don't have parents anymore. However we gonna celebrating Christmas with my grandfather and some of his closest friends. Of course at my grandfather's home since we don't have much space.
                              Oh, sorry about that
                              *Reboots herself*

It's going to be surely nice at your gradfather's home
                              Is there a tradition what people ususally eat in the Netherlands on X-mas?

Oh yes, and Lilli is not crazy/Crazy, she is just looney

Comment

• @Escape, check the chatter box.

http://gamescaperoom.com/forum/index.php
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X