This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery
    Yes, we'll go out for lunch alltogether (the alien family I mean ) Then we'll drop by at my Dad's house in the afternoon (he had birthday on 18th, and so we'll be there for some time). But there is not much planned for the evening, so I can be here.
    And on Sunday, we'll be together with my sister and her daughter, my mom, and hubby's mom in the afternoon and for dinner. So I might be around before we leave, or then in the late evening when everything has calmed down.
    The kids are already very "jumpy" (X-mas, birthdays...)
    And on 25/26th, we will be at home most of the time, and visit my hubby's dad who is in hospital.

Ooh...lunch...yay! *drools* Sounds like you have a pleasant birthday planned with lunch and your dad and all.

Is your sister's daughter the one who likes to write stories and draw picture and who always keeps you busy "helping" with those things? Sounds like a lot of fun.

Kids are always jumpy and excited about holidays....I can only imagine....

Your hubby's dad is in the hospital? I'm sorry to hear that!!! I am glad that he has such wonderful family members who will come and visit him on Christmas Eve. Give him a very warm, gentle GH . I hope he gets better soon....

@ Mom....Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!! So happy to see you!!! Busy with da PM's....Um..er...I had nothin' to with that at all. I wasn't one of the them PMing people.. Just loik at it this way....You're so popular. My mom is just not feeling well, she'll be fine though.

@ Husbun....Yes.....tell them to use a lot of local anesthetic. Or are they planning on knocking you out?

Comment

• @ Escape I don't Know. I have a consultation In January.
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        Ooh...lunch...yay! *drools* Sounds like you have a pleasant birthday planned with lunch and your dad and all.

Is your sister's daughter the one who likes to write stories and draw picture and who always keeps you busy "helping" with those things? Sounds like a lot of fun.

Kids are always jumpy and excited about holidays....I can only imagine....

Your hubby's dad is in the hospital? I'm sorry to hear that!!! I am glad that he has such wonderful family members who will come and visit him on Christmas Eve. Give him a very warm, gentle GH . I hope he gets better soon....
        Yes, I think it will be a wonderful day tomorrow
        And I'll be busy on the phone when all the friends call :haha. Well, the timing of my birthday is not the best, because most of our friends are also visiting relatives, but I got used to it

Yes, the kids are really jumpy and excited. Today it was their last school day and now everything is great: vacation, eating, gifts etc.

Yes, my hubby's dad is in hospital. This was one of the reasons that I'm still here. It came suddenly and looked very bad I didn't want to post about it earlier. But he is doing a little better, however we are still worried, and his mom needs also much support right now. Well, that's life, and we are full of hope. And thanks for the hugs for him

Comment

• Hello again?

Comment

• @ Darknight...Ahh....Okay...Well, big and squishy baby food carrots for you anyway.

@ Mistery...Yes, all your friends will call you on your birthday....and your hubby will probably beg you to turn your cell phone off.

Well, you know, it's okay to post about your hubby's dad...because sometimes you need a lot of support yourself. And we're all here for you, too!! I'm glad to hear that things are looking a bit better. We'll keep sending him happy thoughts and get well wishes. And, yes, I am sure your hubby's mom needs a lot of support, too, and your hubby. Biiiiiiiiig to the WHOLE alien family!

Btw, I read your story, and posted my comments.

EDIT: @ Darknight...Hello again?

Comment

• I see both Lilli, OneBun and doglover have been trying to PM me Am I in trouble since so many want to get a hold of me?
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Sir Theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! *feels happy* How are you!? and friendly

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                  I see both Lilli, OneBun and doglover have been trying to PM me Am I in trouble since so many want to get a hold of me?
                  FINALLY you're here

@Everybunny, I'm 'almost' here...
                  Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hey Sir Theme- did ya get their PM's? Its Important Info

@ Wify Hello again = where is Everybunny

Comment

• Finally? I've done something bad, haven't I

And hi doglover and Escape

Darknight no, I just checked my mail and it said they had all tried PMing me, but my inbox was full I can only think of one important thing that they would want to tell me though and then I already know
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Yes, dear robot! You are in trouble cuz we can't send you any X-mas wishes
                        HI btw! HUUUUGE

@Mistery
                        I am so sorry to hear about da hubbys father. I hope things will work out for da best and if ya need me for aaaaaaanythin' I'm on da island for you my dear wonderful friend. I wanna send some hugs to da alien family too:

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I'm here for about 10 minutes before I go to watch a movie

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• @Escape
                            Thank you for your comments Escape
                            It's very nice to get some feedback and to know that people are actually reading them

Thanks for your hugs to the family, now imagine their reactions
                            Well I know the kids should be in bed at 11:30 PM but they are just tooo excited and still running around, preparing secret things in their rooms etc. Arrrrgh... We have no chance. Well, we'll have a quiet morning instead, haha.

Hubby: Ah the cat who gives you supplies of cat hair for your coffee and sits on Batman? I wish her a wonderful X-mas and somebody please give her a fur coat as gift.
                            (Mystery ROFLs )
                            Son: Thanx. Moooom, can we stay awake until midnight? Pleeeease!
                            (Mystery: rolls with the eyes...)
                            Daughter: Awww, I hug the kitty too.
                            (Mystery: Awww )

@Darknight:
                            I'm here Perfectest Friend, just a little slow

@Sir Theme
                            Finally, my sooon
                            How are you?

Comment

• @ Husbun....Everybunny is here...but not here....maybe over there...but I don't know...

@Sis...HOW ARE YOU!?!?!?!

@ Sir Theme....How are you?

@Mistery........ You have such a lovely family!! Your husbun makes me ROFL, too!! I could use a faux fur coat with all this missing cat hair!

And yes, when I know the stories are posted I most definitely read them! I'm all caught up on da stories right now.

Did you show your daughter my avatar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt

@Mistery
                                I am so sorry to hear about da hubbys father. I hope things will work out for da best and if ya need me for aaaaaaanythin' I'm on da island for you my dear wonderful friend. I wanna send some hugs to da alien family too:
                                Thank you dear Lilli
                                Ummm... wanna hear their reactions aswell?

Comment

Working...
                                X