Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We usually have New Years holiday from 31st of December till 3rd of January. I have to clean up the house and have some decorations for New Year.. prepare for money for kids and cook dishes. Gotta get busy from tomorrow.. (Not today!! )

Comment

• @ Mistery....ROFL!! I'll get hauled away for sure!!! Yes, I can entertain them with those stories. They will think that the stories are all made up....and the "characters" are fake. I could read everyone's GH stories!! Though they would have no idea what I was talking about and would not get the inside jokes.

@ Lili.....Apple rum, huh? Blah!! I doubt I am much of a cook or a bartender!! They'll ground me to the upstairs until they leave!!

You can have a lazy day, like the ones I have been having.... Before you have to prepare everything.

EDIT: Btw, Mistery, if you are having language problems with that game, no need to ask Lili....I hear Babellfish is a GREEEEEEEAAAAT translator!!

Comment

• Hello everybunny Yes I'm with you now

And

Merry Christmas to all!

Well, perhaps lili should be an exception
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Escape, Yes!!! I will let Babellfish take my place!! I'll enjoy my holiday!!

And pffft, then you'd better entertain them with your looney bin play like mom Mistery and you were talking! But don't forget to tell about white coats and our adventure!!

Hi brother Theme!! You've been stuck at PM!! How're you today?? And I don't celebrate Christmas, but I will have a christmas dinner and cake tonight.

Comment

• You'll have a Christmas dinner? I'm very vigorous, despite being an early bird
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              @ Mistery....ROFL!! I'll get hauled away for sure!!! Yes, I can entertain them with those stories. They will think that the stories are all made up....and the "characters" are fake. I could read everyone's GH stories!! Though they would have no idea what I was talking about and would not get the inside jokes.

EDIT: Btw, Mistery, if you are having language problems with that game, no need to ask Lili....I hear Babellfish is a GREEEEEEEAAAAT translator!!
              Well, yes, it would be interesting what they might think about the Looney Bin stories

Yes, Babelfish is great

So we can still wish
              メリークリスマス
              to lili

@Sir Theme
              Oh, you are here now aswell
              I kept on greeting you yesterday and today, but well...

Comment

• Yes,... sorta christmas dinner... No turky though...

Sorry but my friend came to my house and gotta go for a little while. I will see you later!!

Theme, please try "strange room" for me.. I'm stuck now but gotta leave now..

Mom Mistery, WOW!!! I've never imagined somebunny would greet me Merry Christmas in Jananese!! I'm so happy!!!!

Comment

• Well Mistery, like you I have other stuff to attend to in the forum to even though I'm online Just not mod duties

Goodbye lili And I've been playing that game for a while now, stuck as well

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Bye lili, huuuuuge

@Sir Theme
                    What kind of duties? Anti-slurp-spider missions?

Comment

• Bye Lili!!! Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig, vigorous for you!! And yes, if I get the nerve to tell the looney stories, I'll tell ALL about the white coats! (Though I think I won't have the nerve....maybe just mom....but everybunny else....?? )

@ Sir Theme....Hi!! Welcome to chit chat!! and How are ya!?

@ Mistery....How ya holding up? Exhausted yet?

Comment

• Yes, I'm getting tired I'm not going to stay long...

Comment

• @ Mistery...Poor you!! Yes, you should rest soon!!

Btw, I don't think I ever commented on it, because I was offline when you changed it, but I like your Christmas avatar!! Very much a festive alien!! Did your kids find that, too!?

Comment

• Yes, they found it
                            Well, I got two, and so I might change during X-mas
                            I put it up when it was past midnight here, and so my birthday was over.

EDIT:
                            Oh, I might use the other one as PP maybe...

EDIT2:
                            OMB, I got even 3
                            Okay, one as PP, and the two others as avatar to change

Comment

• Your kids sure know their way around the internet! I have hard time finding images that I can actually post. So many of them don't allow you to copy the "properties" and then post them.

That's an idea....the PP, I mean.... 2 Special pics for the holiday.

Comment

• Well, they are good in finding things

Okay, I have put up the PP

Comment

Working...
                                X