Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never you mind what I said, just hold da thread so I can move this strange chat a little and see if it isn't under chit *Tries ta lift chit but it is sorta heavy* Oh, what a pitty! *Goes ta see if there is a crow bar somewhere, finds one and tries ta bend over da chit with crow bar* Now if i could juuuuust...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• What?!? A crow bar?!? ROFL

Comment

• *Thinks it is a bit enoying when somebunny ROFL:s in da middle of very important work* Are you still holdin' on to that thread, dear alien? *Jumps on crowbar but cannot tip da chit even a bit* Well, this is really

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *Holds the thread and wonders why a chit is that heavy, it's just a tiny piece of paper*

Do you need help?

(Still ROFLs)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            *Holds the thread and wonders why a chit is that heavy, it's just a tiny piece of paper*

Do you need help?

(Still ROFLs)
            *Thinks that a chit that contains fiftyeighttousand ninehundred and twenty one posts is really not something to be taken LIGHTLY* Wait I think I know *Goes ta get sledge hammer* Ok so all I need is a good swing. Stand back please, oh and don't loose da thread now...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Now don't distroy the chit chat!

*Closes her eyes, holds the thread*

Comment

Now don't distroy the chit chat!

*Closes her eyes, holds the thread*
                Why you silly alien. I'm gonna hit da crowbar so I can tip da chit ta get da spray can ta spray on da stupid spiders! *Swings da sledgehammer but looses balance misses and hits da foot* AUUUUUOOOOH!! *Jumps around on one leg and says inapproriate things while holding da poor little islander foot*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• OMB, Lilli *Feels worried*

Wouldn't it be better to beam the spray can over ? Just an idea

Comment

• *Realises the obvious cleverness in da alien idea* Please don't say smart things before I hurt myself. Do go ahead and watch me make a numbskull of myself and THEN tell me *Realises that da ironic tone might not be all that polite to da beloved alien* I mean... please beam da spray can over, dear alien... *Takes hold of da thread*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• ()

Oh, I wasn't quite sure what plans you had.
                      *Beams over the spray and hands them to Lilli.*
                      Would you like to use in on the spiders?

Comment

• *Carefully lets go of da thread and takes da spray* Thank you, my dear alien! Yeah, spider spray time. Uhm, come ta think of it. Does this mean we actually have ta ...uhm...ya know MEET da spiders...I mean like face ta face?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Well, you can also meet them leg to leg, or foot to bottom section of leg if you like
                          We need to climb down to the online list

@Charmed
                          Hi, nice to see you again
                          Don't be scared, we are just a little bit loony and having insomnia

Comment

Well, you can also meet them leg to leg, or foot to bottom section of leg if you like
                            We need to climb down to the online list

@Charmed
                            Hi, nice to see you again
                            Don't be scared, we are just a little bit loony and having insomnia

*Hands alien the spray can* Uhm, my dear alien, you really have a much better aim than me. You go ahead and face or...err...I dunno..LEG them spiders and I will cover your back *Hides beghind alien* Sure we can climb down. Uh, you first dear friend

@Charmed
                            Oh, da Charmed? Hiya Charmed

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *Takes the spray can, looks down onto online list, and sees a lot of slurp spiders*

Okay, now take that rope and slooooowly slide down. Wait until I'm half way, then follow me.

*Prepares spray can, ready to use it*

(I think we scared away Charmed )

Comment

• *Thinks that "half way" must be needin' some sorta logical thinkin. "Half way" might mean almost down or not exactly up. Whispers* Are ya half way yet....? *Waits a little longer* What about now...? *Realises da alien has not even left yet*... uhm...he, he...oops When we go?

(About da Charmed... thaz too bad. Me likes da Charmed)

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X