• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh sorry

Hey Yoko and Michael How are you both?
    Edit: Hey Mystery
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Yes, I read that Mistery And hello, I had a sneaky suspicion you were sneaking around here as well

And a Happy New Year to you too

Hi Nadine, doing pretty good Looking forward to the New Year Party in 1.5 hours.
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hello, ya'll!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Michael, there's gonna be a party? Cool! You'll have looots of fun then
          By the way, do you know the song 'Flower' by Moby? That song is hilarious!!!

Mom?!? MOOM?!? IT'S MY MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! *runs happily in circles* HUUUUUUUUUGE ENORMOUS HUG!!!!! It's sooooo good ta see ya!!!!

Comment

• Hi Lilli

It seems that we have a short loonie meeting before we go to celebrate the New Year

Comment

• Mom, I thought you've already gone to the greek restaurant. And we usually send a New Years card on New Years's day! I'm so glad you like it.

doglover, I'm doing fine!! Feeling very new now!! How're you now?? and could you tell me how to say "A happy New Year" in dutch??

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                Mom, I thought you've already gone to the greek restaurant. And we usually send a New Years card on New Years's day! I'm so glad you like it.

doglover, I'm doint fine!! Feeling very new now!! How're you now?? and could you tell me how to say "A happy New Year" in dutch??
                Oh, I'm sorry dear, but you must be confusing me with Hollandgirl or Adventure... I don't speak dutch

I'm fine Fell asleep reeeeaaally late and got up reeeaaally late too

Comment

• Hi Anna Gott Nytår til dig

Nadine, not only that (at my dorm), but my kitchen is also in charge of it and we start eating at 6 pm

And no, I haven't heard that song, I haven't heard Moby for a while now I have to compliment you AGAIN on your music taste though, Faithless!
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                    @Michael, there's gonna be a party? Cool! You'll have looots of fun then
                    By the way, do you know the song 'Flower' by Moby? That song is hilarious!!!

Mom?!? MOOM?!? IT'S MY MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! *runs happily in circles* HUUUUUUUUUGE ENORMOUS HUG!!!!! It's sooooo good ta see ya!!!!

Aww, my dear wonderful beautiful daughter *hugs back happily * Happy you are here too *Joins daughter, runs around in cricles* Oh, I didn't know my daughter is so fast

@Mistery
                    Hello, my dear favourite alien! HUGE Well, glad I caught ya'll before ya leave then.

@Lili
                    Good ta see ya, dear partner How are ya?

@Sir Theme
                    Why...? It's da robot *Almost faints* VEEEEEEERY HAPPY TA SEE YA!! HUGE Gott nytt år, min vän!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah the looneys are here!

Hey Mystery, Lilli, Theme, Lili, Doglover. How are you on the latest day of the year?

@Theme, I've been missing you terribly. I am really glad to see you here.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Haha, yeah, now Adventure is here aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                          Oh, I'm sorry dear, but you must be confusing me with Hollandgirl or Adventure... I don't speak dutch

I'm fine Fell asleep reeeeaaally late and got up reeeaaally late too
                          OMB!! That's my first mistake in this New Year!!!
                          Maybe "Feliz Ano Nuevo"?? I'm really sorry, dear Nadine...

Lilli, Yay!! Dear Partner in bloom!! A happy New Year!! (in 8 hours! )
                          Me is soo happy I could meet you at the very begining of 2007!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                            Hi Anna Gott Nytår til dig

Nadine, not only that (at my dorm), but my kitchen is also in charge of it and we start eating at 6 pm

And no, I haven't heard that song, I haven't heard Moby for a while now I have to compliment you AGAIN on your music taste though, Faithless!
                            Here, I found a video where they use the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSNwmGTcvlA
                            At first you'll probably hate the song, but...then you might like it a bit more... When I listened to it for the first time, my thought was: "What the...this song SUCKS!!!" and now...I just love this song!!! It's so funny!

@Yoko, feliz ano nuevo is Spanish

LEONTIEN!!!! YAAAAAY!!!! Biiiiiiiiig !!!! How are ya!?

Comment

• YAY, I get ta see da Adventure too before I need ta go!! Hurrah! Me is happy....

@Lili
                              I am happy to, my sweet dear friend...uhm ya say "Happy New Year in japanese again...? *Goes ta look if da robot said it*

EDIT: Found it
                              Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!
                              明けましておめでとうございます。

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Nytt år, not nytår, I really have to stop talking in Swenish

Hi Leontien! Yes, I read that But there are so many other loonies around here to talk to though And you're right, I haven't really felt like being online and chatting here lately, but now I'm here

And I am good, hoping for a great New Years Party, although parties are not my thing

And compliments on your music taste as well, Leontien

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X