This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
    '07 just kicked off about 15 minutes ago in New York!
    I gotta go, (tired)
    Sayonnara!!

Comment

• Happy New Year Vault
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• It's was okay, we had a nice and pleasant evening, but nothing spectacular. We were early at home, since my grandfather isn't that young anymore and he needs his sleep.

Edit:
        Hey Vault. Sorry I just saw your post, I was kinda busy.
        Happy new year and enjoy your evening and have some good sleep later.

Edit:
        Dear Michael you're telling me you're dehydrated. Does that mean that you have been drinking? Just kidding. Wish you a wonderful sleep dear brother. Oh and don't forgot to drink enough water.

Edit:
        Since I am alooney, which is good because that means that everybunny is having his or her night rest, I am off for the morning of my night too.
        See you bunnies later.

Last edited by Adventure; 01-01-2007, 05:48:25.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Moooooooooom? *looks around* Mooooooooooooooooom? You there?? Moooooooooooooooom!! *walks in circles...*

Comment

• Da ESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!*Runs over to da daughter and hugs her *
            Finally! I have problems connecting to the chat, dear daughter. If I disappear then check the basement
            Tell da new now. How are ya?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Mooooooooooooooooooooooooom! *feels happy* I have missed you SOOOOO much!! *runs over and gives da mom a huuuuuge, gigantic, warm hug * I'll keep an eye on ya.... I know GH is running slow over here, too.

I'm good...Getting very tired, though. Had my New Year's Eve a bit ago. It was fun!! I saw you were going to do something spontaneous. Was it good?!

Comment

• HAPPY NEW YEAR MOM AND SIs!!!
                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!! Happy New Year, to you, too!! Did you have fun on your New Year's Eve!? (It's 4:40 a.m. here....)

Comment

• I made some pics of the fireworks near my house, when I was walking to my friend, they're not fantastic, but I wanted to give you an image of Holland celebrating New Year!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                      Mooooooooooooooooooooooooom! *feels happy* I have missed you SOOOOO much!! *runs over and gives da mom a huuuuuge, gigantic, warm hug * I'll keep an eye on ya.... I know GH is running slow over here, too.

I'm good...Getting very tired, though. Had my New Year's Eve a bit ago. It was fun!! I saw you were going to do something spontaneous. Was it good?!
                      Well, I thought it was a good idea at the time, only I keep forgetting why I am not all that Crazy about fireworks. I went out to da city where averybody else was standin' and watch them fireworks. Oh, lots a bams and booms it was,that reminded me that I really think fireworks are scary. Then I relaised everybody else was more or less tipsy, and then I noticed some had their own firecrackers and rockets. Of course standing in a crowd where some are tipsy, have fireworks and also smoke really isn't all that good a combination. There was a few accidents ya see, so I decided I had enough of da fireworks, went home and talk to da loved ones, relaxed and watched a movie

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @Sis: yeah, I had lots of fun! it was amazing to see all the fireworks (i see them every year, but they still are amazing!). so you're still celebrating new year?

@Mom: this year the fireworks in holland were really loud, while walking to my friend, i sometimes almost screamed when they lit something, it was sooo LOUD! but cool too!

Comment

• Happy newyear, guys

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Hi SC!! Happy new year to you too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                              HAPPY NEW YEAR MOM AND SIs!!!
                              But...IT'S MY HOLLAND DAUGHTER!!! *Runs over and hugs da beautiful talented daughter * How are ya? Ooooh, I missed my dear daughter soooo much!!
                              A veeeeeeery Happy New Year too you too!! *Gives daughter amotherly kiss *

EDIT: Loud firewoks?? Thaz scary!

@Crazy
                              Hello, hjätat! Gott nytt år!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Wow! Sis!! It looks like these fireworks were literally right above you!! That's sooooo cool!! How FUN!

I went to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco with my friend, and we watched the fireworks from there. They weren't all that impressive, but the view was BREATHTAKING! I took so many pics!!

@ Mom....Aww....I know what you mean, though. We aren't even allowed to do fireworks in my county where I live in California. They're illegal. But, I'm glad you got to relax with da loved ones at home...

@ Simply....Yaaaaaaay!! You're here too!! *gives a huge * How are you? How was your New Year's?

EDIT: Mistery? Are you here too?

I'm feeling VERY sleepy...

Comment

Working...
                                X