Clear All

• Byebye I'm leaving for the movies now, so I won't be back in a while

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Hi dear friends, my provider was down for 18 hours, there was a complete breakdown in a very big area. Just now I could get back online again, and I hope that this time the problem is solved.

Comment

• Wow - I feel very, very aloooney................... Hmm.........figures....no storm on GH, but there is no looney around. I think it really did blow away da alien and da rest of da loonies..... *curls up on da sofa and takes a cat nap*

EDIT: DA ALIEN!! DA ALIEN!!! DA ALIEN!!! *rushes over and gives da Mistery a huuuuuuuuuuuge catish * OMB!! With the way Lilli and Charmed were talking, I wasn't sure you'd ever eat another cat again! I mean, with the coffin and all. How are you? Did you at least get to rest during da storm?

Comment

• Hi Escape, huuuuuuuuge alienish
          Yes, I had some rest, though not very long.
          And I was desperate because of the breakdown. I even called them at noon, and they told that they were aware of the major breakdown, but could not tell how long it would take. So all in all it was 18 hours!!!! Unbelievable.

And by the way, I was at the store, and it wasn't possible to pay with card, only cash, because of CONNECTION PROBLEMS

I really hope and pray that this time my connection won't go away

How are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            Hi Escape, huuuuuuuuge alienish
            Yes, I had some rest, though not very long.
            And I was desperate because of the breakdown. I even called them at noon, and they told that they were aware of the major breakdown, but could not tell how long it would take. So all in all it was 18 hours!!!! Unbelievable.

And by the way, I was at the store, and it wasn't possible to pay with card, only cash, because of CONNECTION PROBLEMS

I really hope and pray that this time my connection won't go away

How are you?
            Pooooooooooooooooooooooor ALIEN!! You really were without the net for too long!!! *gives a fresh bundle of juicy carrots and a logic puzzle book...just in case * So da storm was affecting the REAL world...

Well, I am really, really hoping we don't lose you again today, Mistery. I know that NASA found out about the "burrowed" space shuttle, and well, they kinda have their eyes out for a certain carrot islander, and a certain math teacher.

I am good. *spills coffee* Sorta squished, but not horribly. I have a lot of work here at the office to do while da monkey boss is in Hawaii.

Comment

• hello all, how are you ????

Comment

• Mitty!!!! Big I am good!! How are you doing?

Comment

• Hello Bunnies. I just took a quick glance at the 80 pages of Chit chat, everything seems still the same, except that Zox is talking to a raison and that we now have multiple magnetic storms at the Hood. Have to go again. Big warm for you all. See you!
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Escapegirl
                    I'm fine thanks

Comment

• Hi Mitty, I'm glad to be online again

@Escape
                      Poor cat, so much work while the boss is in Hawaii? ARGH!
                      Oh, NASA found it out?!? Then we'd better hide under the invisibility cloak.
                      Charmed and Lilli were so funny last night

@Adventure
                      Hiiiii dear daughter ... and bye

Comment

• Hi and Bye, Miss Adventure!!!! Hope you have more time to chat later on!!!! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge to you!! Have a wonderful portion of your day, mi amiga!!!

@ Mitty....Good to hear! Btw, what time is it there?

@ Mistery...Yes, I was reading the back posts, and Lilli and Charmed had me LOLing at my desk. Good thing the monkey boss wasn't here for THAT!!! But the monkey boss isn't vacationing....his family is from there, and he was needed.

NASA came to my door asking about a certain carrot islander....but I didn't tell them ANYTHING.

Comment

• @Mistery
                          Hi, how are you???
                          @Escapegirl
                          its 1.01 A.M. now & you???

Comment

• @ Mitty.....it's 10:03 a.m. here in California, USA.

Comment

• @Escapegirl
                              oh, good morning

Comment

• @Mitty
                                I'm okay
                                And here it's 7 PM. So we have everything from morning to evening and night right now in the chit chat.

@Escape
                                Oh, something bad then for your boss

And well, I didn't think that you would tell anything about your mom

Comment

Working...
                                X