X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi dear lili, how are you? huuuuuge

Comment

• Oh, good! Thank you, my dear alien Oh, me is actually gettin' tired so I'm gonna crawl into da bunk.
      Good night! Hugs to all da friends on da Hood

Special hugs to my favourite alien and my partner Lili

@Lili
      Hi...uhm and good night, my dear friend

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Bye dear Lilli, huuuuuuuge Sleep well

Comment

• Thaaaat's TYPICAL again!!
          Well .... Sleep well, dear partner.. I hope ta blossom with you soon.

Hi mom!! Me is fine, just a bit squished though... How're you? And how's everything? multithreading, multigaming and multiforuming.
          hm?? multiforuming??

Comment

• I'm squished too at this time
            Yes, multiforuming means being at the same time at more than 1 forum

Comment

• WARM mom. But it's good that you can get da connection to da internet. So at least 4 clones are awake, I suppose. And one of them is in the dark basement...

Comment

• No, not in that basement

Yes, I'm glad that the connection problems are over, it was really annoying.
                What are your plans for today? Anything special or just hanging around?

Comment

• Sorry I was PMing..

I'm gonna go shopping today. Juust to see if I can find some nice clothes. It's the time of bargen!!

Comment

• Yes, I should go and get some clothes aswell
                    I hope that you find some nice things Do you go with friends or alone?

Comment

• Just me is going. I like hanging around with my friends when I just see, not buy, the clothes.
                      uhm, you seem to have an insomnia again... But I have a strange sleeping pattern as well... I went to bed around 7 am this morning...

Comment

• Yes, it's 6:30 AM now, and I think that I'll have a short rest before I need to go to my doctor.

Sorry to leave you, dear daughter. Have a wonderful and vigorous day, and I hope that you will find some nice clothes to buy
                        Huuuuuge alienish and hope to see you soon

Comment

• Mom, it was nice I could chat with you even a short while!! Have a vigorous rest and sweet alienish dream!! (But don't dream of the family dance... ) See you tomato!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                            Sorry I was PMing..

I'm gonna go shopping today. Juust to see if I can find some nice clothes. It's the time of bargen!!
                            Bargen?? *looks in dictionary* Ohh bargain, sale.

Hope you have some good time Lili. Hope to see you soon sweet sis.

*feels glad that Mystery005 has some rest too* Only you're sending your clone to the doctor Mystery?? Reminds me of a looney bin story.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Lol Adventure
                              And hello How are you?

Comment

• Hey Mystery!!! I am good, just played episodes 8 and 9 of the mini woggers. How is my sweetest mother?

Edit: I see you already changed the tittle.

Edit: I am going to do something with my day, see you later Becky and Mystery. Huuuuuuuuge warm
                                Last edited by Adventure; 01-10-2007, 13:22:06.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X