Comment

• Hello..... It's ME. Are you YOU?
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hello my Perfectest Friend.
        Yes, I'm MysteryOriginal, not one of my clones

Comment

• Hello My most Perfect Friend Mistery how are you?

Btw Darkbunny?? LOL

Comment

• Yeah, Darkbunny

I'm squished as most of the time lately, but otherwise okay, thanks
            And you? Lot of paperwork again, or relaxed day?

Comment

• I'm good. It's actually cold here this morning which is kind of nice. Cold for ME anyway. Not a lot of paperwork. The IT department finally fixed my FCU so it makes for less paperwork.

Comment

• That's good (whatever FCU means aside from Federal Credit Union, lol)

Cold means what for ME?
                Guess probably warmer than here

Comment

• FCU (Factory Communications Unit)

Yes I'm sure It's not as cold here. It's about 50° Fahrenheit which is about 10° Celsius

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                    FCU (Factory Communications Unit)

Yes I'm sure It's not as cold here. It's about 50? Fahrenheit which is about 10? Celsius
                    Aha, Factory Communications Unit - sounds alienish enough

Well, it's "too warm" here for January, we got 11?C, so similar to you

Comment

• It's been rather warm here too for winter. Normaly its like this from Dec. to March. this is only the second cold front we had this season. It's been around 78 degress for most of the winter so far. But I'm not complaining.

Comment

• Hehe, I like it if it's not cold
                        Well, I know that it is not that good to have such a warm winter (bears can not do their winter sleep, glaciers are melting very fast, erosion is faster, plants are suffering etc.), but from my very egoistic point of view, I'm glad about this temperature

Comment

• ME too. I just hope it don't make for a really hot summer. (more hurricanes)

Comment

• Well yes, if the weather is extreme, there is an increased risk for natural disasters

Btw, I have read today that due to more and more sensible and small chips and parts in pc's and other technical devices, the cosmic particles cause a lot more problems than earlier. There are studies that show that a part of breakdowns is caused by this. For example a particle can change a 0 to 1 in the binary code of pc's.

Sorry, I'm doing some experiments, so I might not be around constantly, but I'm not leaving and checking back regularly.

Comment

• Hello, guys How are ya?

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• @ Mistery - Just like an Alien, Always Learning.

Hey SC whats up (besides Mistery)

Comment

Working...
                                X