X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistery
    replied
    Bye dear Charmed, sleep well
    Btw, what you have just experienced is called online therapy in gamershoodish language

Leave a comment:

• charmed1
    replied
    Wow, I just woke up sitting at the computer! I think I should go to bed. I have my jammies on backwards, which is a teacher thing to get a snow day.

Good night dear alien biiiiig

Good night dear sister biiiiig

I will talk to you tomato. If there is no school, I should be on early.

Leave a comment:

• Lilliputt
    replied
    Sorry I got side tracked on YouTube. There is a clip with Friends Bloopers. Very funny!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilliputt
    Ooooh... So how ya hide da ship? With invisible cloak maybe... a REALLY big one Or ya shrink and put in a box
    Invisibility shield dear Carrot Islander

@Charmed
    Feel free to keep the snow, I wouldn't want it

*Thinks da Charmed is vonfused*

Leave a comment:

• Lilliputt
    replied
    *Feels relieved not ta get any snow* WHAT a pity

Leave a comment:

• charmed1
    replied
    Ya know, I would gladly send snow to both of you (just to even the score) but I have waited so long for this I am just going to keep it all for myself.

Leave a comment:

• Lilliputt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mistery
    The home planet of MysteryOriginal has no snow. Switzerland is just one base of the ship, and the base isn't in the Alps

Ooooh... So how ya hide da ship? With invisible cloak maybe... a REALLY big one Or ya shrink and put in a box

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Excuse me. I had this notion that MisteryOriginal had her Space Base in Switzerland. Isn't that da place with all da alps? I mean da kind of mountains that ALWAYS have snow?? Me is puzzled....
    The home planet of MysteryOriginal has no snow. Switzerland is just one base of the ship, and the base isn't in the Alps

Leave a comment:

• Lilliputt
    replied
    Excuse me. I had this notion that MisteryOriginal had her Space Base in Switzerland. Isn't that da place with all da alps? I mean da kind of mountains that ALWAYS have snow?? Me is puzzled....

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Aww.. Good on ya dear sis I hope you are happy with da snow. I am happy too, cuz I ain't seen so much as a snowflake

@Mistery
    I am glad ya understand my situation as a single parent... and granny
    Well, yes. I mean the original one does :haha.
    And also your feelings about snow

Leave a comment:

• Lilliputt
    replied
    Aww.. Good on ya dear sis I hope you are happy with da snow. I am happy too, cuz I ain't seen so much as a snowflake

@Mistery
    I am glad ya understand my situation as a single parent... and granny

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Glad for you Charmed You've been waiting for snow, right?

Leave a comment:

• charmed1
    replied
    I am back, had to go pick up my daughter. You won't believe it...winter has finally hit upstate NY! It snowing like crazy and we are expecting a foot and a half. Looks like a snow day tomorrow!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    No, Tiny wouldn't be the right one

Leave a comment:

• Lilliputt
    replied
    Aww... da Adventure is leavin' Oh well, good night my dear favourite butterfly! Huuuuuuuuge hug So glad I had a chance ta see ya and chat for a while

@Mistery
    Well, thaz cool! I don't have that kinda luxury because I don't trust Tiny ta take on any such responsibilities

EDIT: Now how can da alien think I would leave after all that trouble I went throught ta get her back here in da first place?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X