Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Notices that Freakshow is about to break out, switches on alarm. Robots are going on search for Freakshow and protect the door behind which Lilliputt is*

Comment

• Go it. Hmm...what can you see around you in the dark? Anything to find Lilli and get out?!

Comment

• *drop kicks door and door blasts open, notices robot down hallway and stabs it to death, cuts open innards and slices all the wires, takes robot's weapon and keeps knife* Alright, lights are on at least. . . map, need a map. . .
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• *Switches off lights*

Comment

• *more whirring begins*

Comment

• -uses jetpack to fly to ship-

How the heck do I get in?

Comment

• *hacks into the robot's system and reboots the eyes for lights* Alright, if I'm right, I can also do this. . . *hacks again into the system and finds a playback of Lilli's capture* Alright, some type of operating room. . . *notices 5 robots and takes em all down, notices one of them has a key, takes it* Alright Mistery, you aint getting crap nothing from me. . .

*notices Vault flying outside and points toward an airlock* Cmon man, get in. . .
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Freakshow, let me in... I can help you!

Comment

• *Beams Freakshow on a deserted planet with strange looking cave entrances*
                    Go to search for him Vault

Comment

• *notices that there's something wrong with Vault's eyes and studies them* *notices beams and ducks everyone of them*

Comment

• ...??

FREAKSHOW? where did you go!?

Comment

• Oops, I left my Sharingan on. -turns off sharingan- Ahh, much better.

Comment

• Thought you could trick me Mistery? Sending a clone after me, aint that smart now, arent it? *opens airlock and kills clone of Vault*

Comment

• *Beams Lilliputt on Carrot Planet*

Comment

• NONONO!

-dies-

-real one of me comes up to hull-
                                LET ME IN!

Comment

Working...
                                X