X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery
    Hi all.

If you look at Hollandgirls posts, you see that her message does not start at the left edge but is indented. So it is natural that quoting her texts leads to automatically added indent tags.

Although I'm not sure how she changed her settings.

ah ha That makes sense now.
    Last edited by OneBun; 09-12-2006, 14:54:08.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl

two years ago everyone called me a nerd, now they're used to it but i don't want to be a nerd..
      Before I met one of my best friends they used to call her a nerd too. When I started at that school I made sure EVERYONE knew she was MY friend and that I had a problem if they called her anything like that. That was a long time ago and we are still friends. Now she is happy with a bright future as a biologist.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I'm using Orange Forest style. But it only happens with Hollandgirl! It even happens on PM's (and again, only with her!)...
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
          Guess there was also a teacher who hated you for that, lol.
          True I had a couple like that. The Photoshop one was like that b/c I would ask questions about using the program on the web, she only knew how to teach it to use for print. ppppfffftt...she was not too competent in my opinion.
          Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
            lol yeah she said pffttt (or sumthin' like that)...guess she did not take it seriously!
            I never say "pfftttt" or something like that.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
              I'm using Orange Forest style. But it only happens with Hollandgirl! It even happens on PM's (and again, only with her!)...
              I will use it today & see if it happens to me. It is very weird that it does this....ooooo ghost at GamersHood!
              Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
                I will use it today & see if it happens to me. It is very weird that it does this....ooooo ghost at GamersHood!
                But the same thing happens when I use other styles!!!

Comment

I'm using Orange Forest style. But it only happens with Hollandgirl! It even happens on PM's (and again, only with her!)...
                  I am using the Grey style, but I have the same.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi all.

If you look at Hollandgirls posts, you see that her message does not start at the left edge but is indented. So it is natural that quoting her texts leads to automatically added indent tags.
                    It has probably nothing to do with the style. Well, maybe in one style this code is automatically added and in others just neglected. But I have no idea how Hollandgirl changed her settings to make indented text.

Comment

But the same thing happens when I use other styles!!!
                      Has it only happened today or has it also happened in the past?
                      Looney GHer!

Comment

• Buuut....it's MISTERY!!! YAAAAY! Oh...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• See my explanation above. Just no idea how Hollandgirl made indented text to default.

Comment

• when i quote someone in my pm's too, i get that 'indent' for some reason and i find it really annoying, if it's possible to make that go away that would be better for everyone! btw: i got it when the forum was re-styled, i don't think i did it myself, but it's possible i did it not knowing i did it..
                            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Buuut....it's MISTERY!!! YAAAAY! Oh...
                              Sorry, just her clone for the moment available. Beep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                                Sorry, just her clone for the moment available. Beep.
                                BUT WE WANT THE REAL MYSTERY HERE!!!! BUUUAAAA

Comment

Working...
                                X