This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
    a stud??? where I'm from it's either....
    a male horse for breeding,
    a type of earring or
    a handsome man,
    which one are you Adventure???? lol
    ...pfft, LOL!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

a stud??? where I'm from it's either....
      a male horse for breeding,
      a type of earring or
      a handsome man,
      which one are you Adventure???? lol
      Well if I have to choose I go for the last one! LOL. I think it would be really cool to be a handsome man for one day.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• lol, not a 'stud' a 'stuud' and adventure: no they didn't call me a nerd either, i was called 'studie' by those guys in my class,,.. lol i think you'll all know which one i would choose (not cuz of the breeding rofl )
        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
          (hehe) I was thinking the same thing.

It was close Adventure!
          Hey, I had to beam quickly on GamersHood Planet as what you do is NOT acceptable.
          Killing one clone after the other. I'll have even more work if you continue like this. I have to rebuild or fix all my clones that look like the pic in the quote....
          I see that I need to program some randomness into my clones

Comment

• lol @ Adventure....yes I wonder what that would be like - actually i'd rather not know!!

@ Hollandgirl, I noticed, I was trying to be clever...i like wordplay but obviously am not that good at it

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
              Well if I have to choose I go for the last one! LOL. I think it would be really cool to be a handsome man for one day.
              So...what does "stuud" really means?
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Whyyy Adventure... helloooo

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                  Hey, I had to beam quickly on GamersHood Planet as what you do is NOT acceptable.
                  Killing one clone after the other. I'll have even more work if you continue like this. I have to rebuild or fix all my clones that look like the pic in the quote....
                  I see that I need to program some randomness into my clones
                  Hey I missed some posts I see. Going to check!

@Everyone:
                  Stuud is the Dutch word for nerd or someone who likes to study or someone who has good grades. That's all!
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @doglover: the same as 'nerd' actually, 'studeren' is 'to study' so a stuud, studie or wathever just means someone who studies a lot

@dazedncrazed: yeah ok, but i just found it funny, my sense of homour is really weird

Comment

I thought it was more of a zzzzzzttttt bang, like something was short-circuiting....I don't know what it could be!?!
                      Oh, Sorry about that I did not think anyone heard that. I left the sliding glass door closed on accident & tryed to walked into it.

I'm back now I was knocked out there for a little bit.

Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                      Looney GHer!

Comment

• ouch, your nose alright? nose things hurt, i know

Comment

Oh, Sorry about that I did not think anyone heard that. I left the sliding glass door closed on accident & tryed to walked into it.

LOL, Funny Bunny!
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                            @doglover: the same as 'nerd' actually, 'studeren' is 'to study' so a stuud, studie or wathever just means someone who studies a lot

@dazedncrazed: yeah ok, but i just found it funny, my sense of homour is really weird
                            Hum...Very interesting...
                            In fact...Some of the guys on my class used to call me 'mimada', I don't know the translation to english but people usually call it to kids that want everything and the parents give them everything they want (which is not good), obviously I wasn't a girl like that...But they called me that!
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Poor OneBun, should I fix you aswell? You can queue in (among my clones that must be fixed), lol. But you won't get a randomness shot

Comment

• I'm fine everyone thanks!
                                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X