Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bige, did you already compose the email? You should see a "send" button on the top bar, at the very left.

Comment

• Originally posted by bige92
      do u kno how i can send an email i go to hotmail & sigh in & go to mail but i can't see " send email" ( email for school pal)
      Go to hotmail, sign in and look at the top left corner underneath "MSN Hotmail". There should be a "new message" option. Press it, make sure to type in the adress at "To:" and then press "send" that is underneath "MSN Hotmail".

Ok?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Lilliputt, Hollandgirl, Darknight, Adventure, bige92, Mistery
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• Well if we are into questions I got one too. Sometimes, when I edit my post, it happens that I am writing over my post instead of edit something to it.
          But I see no option to rechanged that and I still don't have a clue how it happens.

Hi Becky! Good to see you.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            Hollandgirl, your "indent tag" problem started 1 hour ago in this post (I checked back your posts):
            http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...postcount=8517

Do you have any idea if you changed anything by that time?
            nope, i haven't done anything! about the one witht the three indent tags, i have a reason for that, but that's really complicated! I'll try to explain: if i quote, i 'go advanced', that's when it happens: the quote doesn't come in the far left corner, but in the middle, and i type underneath it, ofcourse. That happened that time with the three indent tags too, but i was too early, so it sent me back to the advanced mode again, so there came another tag and i clicked it sent message until i could, so i think i clicked twice before it allowed me to post it. I hope you get what i mean.

btw: Hi evveryone I'm back !
            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• YAAAAY! Becky is here!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                Well if we are into questions I got one too. Sometimes, when I edit my post, it happens that I am writing over my post instead of edit something to it.
                But I see no option to rechanged that and I still don't have a clue how it happens.

Hi Becky! Good to see you.
                Hmmm, do you highlight your post when editing?
                Changing back is not possible, but if you are just about to type in edit mode and things are deleted, you can just hit the back button of your browser and then the changes in your post should not be saved and you can start over editing it.

Comment

• Hey Hollandgirl, you are back already!
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• cool smilly i can't send my message his email is
                    @lacys
                    (\___/)
                    (='.'=)
                    ('')-('')
                    put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                    1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl

nope, i haven't done anything! about the one witht the three indent tags, i have a reason for that, but that's really complicated! I'll try to explain: if i quote, i 'go advanced', that's when it happens: the quote doesn't come in the far left corner, but in the middle, and i type underneath it, ofcourse. That happened that time with the three indent tags too, but i was too early, so it sent me back to the advanced mode again, so there came another tag and i clicked it sent message until i could, so i think i clicked twice before it allowed me to post it. I hope you get what i mean.

btw: Hi evveryone I'm back !

You don't need to click on the reply button if you want to quote a post. You can just hit the quote button of the post that you want to quote.
                      Could you try it with one of our posts? Then we could see if it makes a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by bige92
                        cool smilly i can't send my message his email is
                        @lacys
                        Well, the adress seems odd to me. Uhm, it should be something like name @yahoo.com or name @hotmail.com.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• sorry
                          @lacys.com
                          nvm tnx soo much i left out .com
                          (\___/)
                          (='.'=)
                          ('')-('')
                          put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                          1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                            Hmmm, do you highlight your post when editing?
                            Changing back is not possible, but if you are just about to type in edit mode and things are deleted, you can just hit the back button of your browser and then the changes in your post should not be saved and you can start over editing it.
                            Well, only when I want to delete a part of it, I highlight that specific part of the post. But I mean when I want to edit something to my post, e.g. just inserting a letter or a word, it isn't inserted in my tekst but writing it over my tekst. I am not sure how I can explain it different, maybe Hollandgirl understands what I am trying to say.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @mistery: i always do that

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                                Well, only when I want to delete a part of it, I highlight that specific part of the post. But I mean when I want to edit something to my post, e.g. just inserting a letter or a word, it isn't inserted in my tekst but writing it over my tekst. I am not sure how I can explain it different, maybe Hollandgirl understands what I am trying to say.
                                maybe you've accidentally hit 'insert' on your keyboard?

Comment

Working...
                                X