Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, was just an idea. As I see it only happens if you quote a post...
    I'll think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      Sorry, was just an idea. As I see it only happens if you quote a post...
      I'll think about it.
      I am able to make it a normal post, like now, but it's too much work to do that every time i want to quote a post, i hope you can understand that

have you every used freewebs html-mode? when you edit a page, it sometimes does the same as what happens to me, maybe you now understand what i try to explain
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl

maybe you've accidentally hit 'insert' on your keyboard?
        I am testing it now.... Yes, you were right. I thought that I would be something like that. But I only tried out the delete key. Hehe, stupid me, lol.

Thank you very much Holandgirl. That was so annoying!
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• not stupid, a lot of people don't know it, i sometimes still get confused and then suddenly realize: oh, right, insert, ofcourse before i knew it i always got so upset when it happened again, i typed a whole page, found something wrong and suddenly i could retype the whole page!!

Comment

• Is the tech talk over now? Is it safe to sneak in a word? I ain't no wiz when it comes to computer talk ya know...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

not stupid, a lot of people don't know it, i sometimes still get confused and then suddenly realize: oh, right, insert, ofcourse
              before i knew it i always got so upset when it happened again, i typed a whole page, found something wrong and suddenly i could retype the whole page!!
              Yes that's so annoying! I know! It was explaned to me about a year ago, but I hated computers back then, so I didn't paid really attention. I used it only once and then forgot all about it.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I use ta fix my computer right up the old fashioned way:

Got kinda expensive, he, he...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• haha lol ! i'm no computernerd compared to other people, but compared to some people i am, i'm kinda in the middle, i like to know only the stuff i really wánt to know, the other stuff with bits nd bytes i don't wanna know

Comment

I am able to make it a normal post, like now, but it's too much work to do that every time i want to quote a post, i hope you can understand that

have you every used freewebs html-mode? when you edit a page, it sometimes does the same as what happens to me, maybe you now understand what i try to explain
                    Yes I see.
                    Now, when you quoted my post, it was not indented. What did you do to get it right? Maybe this would give us an idea.

Comment

haha lol ! i'm no computernerd compared to other people, but compared to some people i am, i'm kinda in the middle, i like to know only the stuff i really w?nt to know, the other stuff with bits nd bytes i don't wanna know
                      LOL! Agreed!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                        I use ta fix my computer right up the old fashioned way:

Got kinda expensive, he, he...
                        Lol, I am wondering how many computers you already trashed, with your way of fixing.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                          Lol, I am wondering how many computers you already trashed, with your way of fixing.
                          Ssh! It's a secret...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @Mistery, well i made a mistake, i thought i could make it right, but i couldn't, so after i posted it, i clicked the edit button and removed the intend tags, so i kinda cheated, srry about that

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Ssh! It's a secret...
                              Awww, please tell us. Don't be that mysterious, lol.

BTW. So you were looking at a Dutch reptile forum, hehe. Trying to find out what hollandgirl said?
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                                Awww, please tell us. Don't be that mysterious, lol.
                                Oh, no, here on Carrot Island it is dangerous to tell secrets, now be quiet about it.

Originally posted by Adventure
                                BTW. So you were looking at a Dutch reptile forum, hehe. Trying to find out what hollandgirl said?
                                Huh?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X