Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes he is indeed very creative and has good fantasy.

Well, I thought he was 16, but I am not sure myself.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Either way, I am anxious to read the Chronicles. I missed so much before I joined!!!

Comment

• Official you joined only 15 days later then me. Were also a (active) guest here before you became a member?
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ya, I didn't even know these forums existed!! I knew that there were forums for the games that you could get help with, but no idea there were all these fun threads here. When Gamershood went on their "Eurotrip" I emailed Mistery asking if they were okay...I was worried when the site wasn't getting updated. She said, yes, just out of town, and gave me a link to the forum where Gamershood said they were going out of town. I was relieved. Then I discovered all these threads!!!! And I'm glad I did!!!!

Comment

• Uhhh, Eutrotrip? What Eurotrip? And did you already know Mystery before you did come to the game forums? Now I am curious!
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Oh, well, I had seen Mistery in the GAME HELP forums frequently, so I found her email address - don't remember how... Maybe I clicked on her profile? Anyway, I didn't know what a moderator was exactly..but I just assumed she was part of the Gamershood technical team. So, I assumed that she would know if Gamershood people were okay. And, apparently, they had gone on a trip to Europe, which was why the site wasn't getting updated for awhile. So, I didn't really know Mistery, just assumed she knew what was going on. Didn't realize she was an all-knowing, all-seeing alien!!

Comment

• Re: my profile pic....I just changed it recently from a horrible pic of me (I only have a camera phone, and my friend took it at a restaurant), and out up the twin towers from New York for the anniversary of 9/11. I just switched it back to my ugly pic!! ewww!

Comment

• Ahh I see! But now you are mentioned, there was indeed something about a Europe trip, but I can't remember it well anymore. Hmmm yes the page was of line for a few days and there was the note about the Eurotrip, correct?
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well, I would visit gamershood.com daily looking for good games. And the site was up and working, but no new games were being posted for about 1 week or so. I don't know if any part of the site was offline at all... I'm not sure. But, yes, apparently in one of the threads the Europe trip was mentioned.

Comment

• No, then it was something else. I probably read then something about the Europe trip and then forgot it later.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hee hee...that's possible. There's a LOT that goes on around here on GH Universe..with Myranda Island, Carrot Island, Mistery's home planet, etc!! Lots of crazy stuff going on!!!

Comment

• Yes, we are doing crazy good work around here!

BTW I was also wondering if gamershood was okay before I even posted anything as a guest. And it took me even longer, before I finally dare to join as a member. I am still wondering where my first posts are, the ones when I was being just a guest, I can't remember them anymore, only the fact Mystery was there to answers them! But it must have been in the room escape threads. I would love to read them again.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ya, I think my original posts are in the point and click and room escape threads. I'd laugh if I could see them. I think they all say, "I'm dumb and need help..." I like to think I'm good at escape games, but I'm really not very good at all! Lol!!

Comment

• LOL, I also played a lot of escapes games, but I aint good in them either!
                              But for some reason I got PM's from new members where they ask for help! Once I even thought that they put up a sign: Needing help! PM Adventure! LOL!
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• How funny!!!! You're probably better than me! I give up when my finger gets sick of clicking EVERYWHERE!! Then I go to the forums for help. I got my very first PM yesterday!! I was really excited! (I'm such a dork! ) I still have only had two, but, yay!!! Do you help the new members?

Comment

Working...
                                X