Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, no I don't think that I am better then you. I almost always get stuck on some specific part and go then the the forums for help. But if anyone asking me for help I will sure try him/her to help out. But if I can't, I ask them to post at the forum itself (sometimes they even didn't do that ).
    But it happens not that random, only, I guess for seven times now, but it happened in a short period. And of course I name them welcome to gamershood!

BTW I still can remember my first PM!

BTW 2 Congratulations Escape! You have more then 1000th posts!
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• LOL....funny! I love the room escape games the most, and I haven't seen very many recently!! We need more before I start having withdrawals!!

Oh, wow!! Btw, I just passed my 1000th post!! PARTY!! YAY!!

Comment

• Yes I noticed! (I edit my post) Congrutulations again!

BTW I also didn't see much room escapes lately. Too much fun around here!
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the congrats!!!! Ya, where are those game developers with their escape games!? *SIGH* But, yes, you are right, there's so much fun around here, it makes it okay!!!

Comment

• Oh that reminds me...did you already played Mystery's games?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I have played two of them, but didn't beat them yet. My computer crashed, and my boyfriend had to reload EVERYTHING, including Windows XP. I lost all my downloaded games. I have dial-up at my house (so slow) and haven't downloaded her games again. I can bring my laptop (that's my home computer) to my office and use my wireless internet card to use my work's internet to re-download them. I hadn't gotten very far before my computer crashed. Did you pass them?

Comment

• Yes, but I still have to finish the extended version of Save the earth. I have a error problem with it, but I didn't want the border Mystery with it, because she is already so busy and I don't mind to wait. It still is a great game!

Did you contact Mystery about your error problems?
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• My problems were with my computer itself. I'm trying hard to remember which two games I had. One was escape the neighbor's house maybe??? I don't remember. The other was the Adventure of Dwarf Island, I think?? No error messages, but they are HARD!!!!

Comment

• Yeah they are not easy, but good fun to play! I really can recommend them to you. BTW I am not saying this because I like Mystery. It's is just the simple thruth.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ya, I figured! I was having fun with them before my computer crashed! But I think I was stuck almost right away!! Ha! Told you I am not that good at them!! Hee, hee!! Mistery will see the post that you are having errors and will probably help you soon. Hee, hee!

Comment

• Maybe, maybe.... But I already said I don't mind to wait and she knows that! And therefore she is already helping with my flash errors and I hope she waits with that too, until she got some more free time. I am sometimes really worried about her. She has to much things on her shoulders.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ya, I know. It seems that poor alien always has all her hands full with SOMETHING!!! You say you have flash errors....are you making a game, too?

Comment

• Huh NOOOO! LOL. I mean flash videos e.g. the ones from Your Tube.
                            I having sound problems.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Oh...okay... Well, I had better get going for now...I'll be back on in a bit, I am sure. I have to run to the store before midnight (that's when they close) and it is already 11:10 pm here.

Comment

• Ahhhh, how cute! It's already 8.17 a.m. here! LOL, I have a new record!
                                Better for me to go to sleep. I sleep out today and have to do some homework as well, so I want be back in the next 12 hours. Everybody on this site of the world is slowly starting to wake up, so there probably will somelese here when you come back.

Good night EscapeGirl! Have nice dreams! Hope to see you later this day! Bye!
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X