Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK! Thank you!!! I have homework tomorrow too! Yuck! And laundry, and housework. Blah! Oh, well. You have nice dreams too!! Nice chatting with you, and hope to see you online again soon! Goodnight!!

Comment

• Just had to pop back on real fast and say WOW!!!! You chatted ALL NIGHT!!! You're a night owl!! Hehe!!! Ok, goodnight to you again!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
        Maybe, maybe.... But I already said I don't mind to wait and she knows that! And therefore she is already helping with my flash errors and I hope she waits with that too, until she got some more free time. I am sometimes really worried about her. She has to much things on her shoulders.

@Adventure:
        Yes, I have read all your posts, so nice

Adventure, I have to delay my help for the flash videos until the beginning of October since it needs some search that I have to do for that. But I will come back to it.
        For the game: What kind of error message you get? Please post in this thread about it and I try to help:
        http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1299

Yes, the RIDDLER!!!! and me were just teasing each other as preparation of the next fight. But the next fight will be in story form again asap

@Escape:
        Sorry to hear that you had a crash. I hope that you will be able to download some games again. By the way, there is a walkthrough for some of them

And the software creator is working on a new version with which maybe we will be able to make online games aswell (and not only downloadable ones). Let's see, I would be happy if he could manage to do it

Comment

• Hey guys
          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• hey Holland I just finished this picture this morning, drew last night, colored it this morning:
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• coowl, who is it? you? lol

Comment

• well yea, I figured. . .
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• god my english s bad, you mean it is you, right? i think it looks cool!

Got a new profile pic

Comment

• yes yes, its me, and if you could read what I've written down, you'd find it'd be a almost perfect description of what I might look like in here. . .

BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE ME A DRAWER lol

Comment

• haha lol, you already finished a part of the GH chronicles? oh no, don't say, i said i would stop buggin you, srry!

Comment

• no no. . . *goes back to watching South Park*

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                          god my english s bad, you mean it is you, right? i think it looks cool!

Got a new profile pic
                          Your new profile pic is awsome! Very cute

Hey Freakshow!!!
                          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Thankss!!

Comment

• Hellooo? Where is everyone??

Comment

• I'm on the computer, talking on GH and on MSN, playing a riddle, watching another two forums, and listening to music...
                                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X