X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this GFARDTO will be a topic in the next game

Comment

• Hopefully Mistery

And btw, Renegade is actually a member of GamersHood, but I don't think he has been online since 2004 or something.
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
        I think this GFARDTO will be a topic in the next game
        YOU would know, wouldn't you...being you have "no comments" as to who the leak is....

Comment

• Or maybe one of us should make a game of GFARDTO where instead of keys we find 100 bombs to blow up the pesky duck

Oh yeah Escape, I almost forgot about that *glares at Mistery*

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
            Or maybe one of us should make a game of GFARDTO where instead of keys we find 100 bombs to blow up the pesky duck
            ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Or maybe one of us should make a game of GFARDTO where instead of keys we find 100 bombs to blow up the pesky duck
              GENIUS idea!
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

OMG, Dazed, that's so funny, ROFL!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• *sighs* If only I was as genius at game-creating.... lol

Comment

• *calls FBI and reports new terroist group GFARDTO*
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Freakshow, why'dya do that...you are our secret weapon, we could have hid you in a box in the game

Comment

• FBI is probably already monitoring our site because of the word, "terrorist" HA1 We'll all get called in for questioning. Then, they'll fly to Denmark and pickup Sir Theme to bring him back here to the states!!

@ Everyone....Well, gotta go guys!! See you all later!!!

Comment

Freakshow, why'dya do that...you are our secret weapon, we could have hid you in a box in the game
                          Oh yay, a BOX! How the **** am I supposed to fit in that?
                          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            FBI is probably already monitoring our site because of the word, "terrorist" HA1 We'll all get called in for questioning. Then, they'll fly to Denmark and pickup Sir Theme to bring him back here to the states!!

@ Everyone....Well, gotta go guys!! See you all later!!!
                            Loool! So the next adventure would start: Free Sir Theme

Sleep well Escape

Originally posted by Freakshow59
                            Oh yay, a BOX! How the **** am I supposed to fit in that?
                            We would have had our ways.... Highlight to see: Shrinking laser

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                              Loool! So the next adventure would start: Free Sir Theme

Sleep well Escape
                              LOL!!! YA.. Thanks...I will..tonight. Right now...it's lunchtime! Bye again!

Comment

• Sorry, I thought you were leaving for today. See you later

Comment

Working...
                                X