This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dazed!

Well actuallly I just slept for 6 hours. I was really exhausted.
    You were working at a riddle?

Edit: I think it's a hour later. It's 3.52 a.m. here
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• no I was doing the funny farm in new games.... it is really simple, but soooo addictive
      You do have strange sleep patterns I left a message in ^<V thinking you would get it in the morning

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
        no I was doing the funny farm in new games.... it is really simple, but soooo addictive
        You do have strange sleep patterns I left a message in ^<V thinking you would get it in he morning
        Well about the sleeping patterns you are right. But I am going to sleep further in a little hour, so I will save the message for in the morning.

Btw I edit my last post.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• yes it will be an hour later then...
          I thought my sleeping was messed up, but I feel a little better now I know what yours are like

Comment

• how can you guys still be awake? you gotta get some sleep so you can watch the premier league tomorrow!
            I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Yeah but Chelsea aren't playing until 3pm, so I got plenty of time to sleep....and it will be extra good because everyone else is going to the Manchester city match, so I can watch my game in peace without anyone making fun of me

the only game earlier than that is Liverpool v tottenham, and I don't care if I miss it - I hate Liverpool as much as Arsenal
              Last edited by dazedncrazed; 09-23-2006, 03:18:44.

Comment

• not cool Arsenal and Liverpool are my two fav teams in the premier league!
                well for me, ive gotta get up at 7AM to catch the Liverpool game, then 10AM for the Arsenal game, then 1230PM for the Man U game, damn time zones!

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• wahhh... u all watching football hah.... emm... not me..
                  now go to bed..... go go... mummy said now..... hahahha...

Comment

• Hello sammy. Why aren't you asleep?
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel
                      not cool Arsenal and Liverpool are my two fav teams in the premier league!
                      I know (well at least about Arsenal anyway) why do you think I said it aww not Man U as well....Sammy you really need to sort your teams out

Comment

• well Arsenal is definitely my favourite team but i like watching Man U and Liverpool. besides i dont have a choice the only channel i have that shows the premiership just shows three games every saturday

cheap shots are not cool

Comment

• you should write a letter of complaint saying that Chelsea deserve priority over any other match
                          I'm going to bed now
                          Goodnight Sammy, enjoy the games...and Goodnight Adventure, try and sleep

Comment

• yeah im going to head off too, but dont worry im fine with not seeing any Chelsea games

bye everyone

Comment

• Good Night Dazed and Sammy!

Enjoy the premier league tomorrow!
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
                                Not if I am singing too...God help us! lol

I was a psycho major too...I mean Psychology major too
                                ROFL!!!!! I can't believe I missed this!

Edit: Okay I am out of here. I am going to sleep a couple of hours more.

See you!
                                Last edited by Adventure; 09-23-2006, 03:58:40.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X