Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure yeah I love it too, I love this whole terrorist thing very much Athorn's idea was great, so I added his sig, and then added Mistery's sub unit sig too Maybe I should put some terrorist avatar on as well, lol.

Becky, yes that's me right there
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
      Adventure yeah I love it too, I love this whole terrorist thing very much Athorn's idea was great, so I added his sig, and then added Mistery's sub unit sig too Maybe I should put some terrorist avatar on as well, lol.
      Yes, that would be fun! I already imagine how that avatar would look like.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

How can you NOT love a job like this?
        Actually Theme I do love that kinda job. I have no problem staying awake the whole night and I know I will never feel tired either. But my problem was travelling. It's really hard to travel for more than 5 hours a day.
        Yeah Theme you should get one avatar

Originally posted by doglover
        Not 2 days....a week...
        But...You can make fun of people!!! Then you would hear them yelling at the phone...and you could turn it off...
        Yeah and the very next day you will be fired too *ROFL*
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• I have to go...
          Bye everybody...

@Becky, maybe...
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
            Actually Theme I do love that kinda job. I have no problem staying awake the whole night and I know I will never feel tired either. But my problem was travelling. It's really hard to travel for more than 5 hours a day.
            Yeah Theme you should get one avatar

Yeah and the very next day you will be fired too *ROFL*
            Well, I agree with you, I love staying up all night myself, and working And yeah I know what you mean. I had to get up at 6am, and travel 4 hours per day to go to school at one point. That wasn't fun, especially since I'm nowhere near a morning person

And I should, yes, just have to decide on what to get and then actually finding a good one

Bye doglover
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
              I have to go...
              Bye everybody...

@Becky, maybe...
              See ya later Doglover

@ Theme
              4 Hours to go to school. Thats a lot.

sigpic

Comment

• Bye doglover! Hope to see you soon!

@ Becky and Theme
                Yes long traveling for work or school isn't fun at all. Well only sometimes. I have to travel 5 hours a day when I go to school. Especially the way back is so boring.
                I always get sleepy in the train on my way home.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

See ya later Doglover

@ Theme
                  4 Hours to go to school. Thats a lot.
                  It definitely is. And that was nonstop for 2 years *cries* I wouldn't get home until early in the evening, around 6pm I think. But that's what you get for coming from a small village way out where there is no electricity

Adventure, exactly the same with me! Especially because I got up so early. But I had only an hour in bus and then had to change to the train, so I could never really sleep. Once I sleep, it takes a lot to wake me up So I'd usually bring some kind of crosswords or something to keep my mind going

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• The way back home is always boring. The road seems like it's never gonna end.

sigpic

Comment

The way back home is always boring. The road seems like it's never gonna end.
                      True, and at least on the way there you can prepare for today's school or work. On the way home you're just so tired from that, that you don't feel like doing anything but going home and rest.

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

It definitely is. And that was nonstop for 2 years *cries* I wouldn't get home until early in the evening, around 6pm I think. But that's what you get for coming from a small village way out where there is no electricity
                        Are you serious? No electricity?

Originally posted by ThemePark
                        Adventure, exactly the same with me! Especially because I got up so early. But I had only an hour in bus and then had to change to the train, so I could never really sleep. Once I sleep, it takes a lot to wake me up So I'd usually bring some kind of crosswords or something to keep my mind going
                        Exactly! First I ride with my bike to the bus station, then travel a half hour by bus, then catch the train which is (almost) always overloaded and where I have to "listen" to annoying conversations for 50 minutes, then I have to catch the bus which brings me to school. Then I have to walk for 10 minutes. No time for real sleep on my way. Mostly I try to read or do sudoku, but the loud talking of people distracts me most of the times and on my way back I am mostly too tired for reading of puzzeling.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                          Are you serious? No electricity?

Exactly! First I ride with my bike to the bus station, then travel a half hour by bus, then catch the train which is (almost) always overloaded and "listen" to annoying conversations for 50 minutes, then I have to catch the bus which brings me to school. Then I have to walk for 10 minutes. No time for real sleep on my way. Mostly I try to read or do sudoku, but the loud talking of people distracts me most of the times and on my way back I am mostly too tired for reading of puzzeling.
                          Exactly again And sudoku are nice, but I prefer to solve logical crossword-like puzzles. Poor you though, that's even worse than my days

And nope, I'm not serious about the electricity, that's just my way of pointing out how far away the village was from civilization

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Exactly again And sudoku are nice, but I prefer to solve logical crossword-like puzzles. Poor you though, that's even worse than my days

And nope, I'm not serious about the electricity, that's just my way of pointing out how far away the village was from civilization
                            LOL. I was almost wondering how many batteries you would have stored in your house.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                              LOL. I was almost wondering how many batteries you would have stored in your house.

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Lol, you really counted them?
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment