Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey girls, just reading the last posts...

I didn't know Mystery's situation was so bad...I knew it wasn't good but nothing like it...
    Mystery, if you read this, I really hope you get better soon, cause your situation wasn't very good...your boss seems to be really stupid (is he?) and I don't know if I would handle the situation like you're doing...
    I'm glad your "meeting" with him wasn't very bad... And again, I hope you get better soon...
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Could someone come and help with the Funny Farm game? It's good but hard to do on your own. Help would be much appreciated
      "THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME" (George W. Bush)

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Member of the Looney Bin Fan Club!!!

Themepark's Long Lost Son????!!!!????

Comment

• HI Doglover!!!

@ Slimy Jim....I'm sorry....I'm HORRIBLE at riddle games, plus I'll be headed to bed soon. But I wish you lots of luck!!!

Comment

• Hi Doglover!

Yeah, I am also wondering how Mystery's boss would do if he was in her situation. I don't think he would pull it off at all!
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hey EscapeGirl, Slimy Jim, Adventure and Lilli...
            I'll only be here for a couple of minutes...and I might desappear without saying a word so...

Comment

• @ Doglover....Ok. You gonna go ride your bike today?

Comment

• Hi Slimy!

Sorry, no more new riddles for me! I have still 3 to finish.

@Doglover
                Okay Doglover! Thanks for telling us! We hope to see you later!
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• The game isn't a riddle one (I suck at them too) I don't know how to describe it. It's kind of like a mind map thing. Try it. It's good fun and a bit different.

Hi everyone

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    @ Doglover....Ok. You gonna go ride your bike today?
                    I wish I could...But there have been some problems here that wont really let me enjoy the weekend...

@Slimy Jim, I played that yesterday...and, though it is cool...I can't do anything!!! I only have a couple of words and I can't find anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                      I wish I could...But there have been some problems here that wont really let me enjoy the weekend...
                      Yes you already mentioned it yesterday. Are you OK doglover?
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'll help you with it if you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slimy Jim
                          The game isn't a riddle one (I suck at them too) I don't know how to describe it. It's kind of like a mind map thing. Try it. It's good fun and a bit different.

Hi everyone
                          Hmm...well, then, the only thing is how late it is, and that I'll be in bed soon. I'll have to check that game out tomorrow, though!! Can I PM you if I get stuck!?

@ Doglover....Oh... I'm sorry. I hope the problems go away soon and let you enjoy what's left of your weekend!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                            Yes you already mentioned it yesterday. Are you OK doglover?
                            I'm okay, don't worry about it...

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                              I'm okay, don't worry about it...
                              Well because you told me to, I will try it. I hope everything will be OK soon.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                                Hmm...well, then, the only thing is how late it is, and that I'll be in bed soon. I'll have to check that game out tomorrow, though!! Can I PM you if I get stuck!?

@ Doglover....Oh... I'm sorry. I hope the problems go away soon and let you enjoy what's left of your weekend!!!
                                Yes pm me all you want. Sorry, I didn't realise that it was late for you. Where I am, it is midday.

Comment

Working...
                                X