X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I allways miss you when you are not around, Becky! Here ya go

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hey Becky! I missed you so much!!!

BTW Dazed and I are locked in a strange chamber in the GH hotel. And Freakshow seems to be in real danger! We need to get out quick, before it's too late!!!! Please help us!
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
        Hey Becky! I missed you so much!!!

BTW Dazed and I are locked in a strange chamber in the GH hotel. And Freakshow seems to be in real danger! We need to get out quick, before it's too late!!!! Please help us!
        I was locked in a room and I just got out. Phew..it was hard. I think I saw some Aliens too. Be right back to help you.
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure

I was already affraid that you would get a burn out. But I am glad you can still think positive. Now I am sure you gonna be alright. I will just take some time.
          I have a burnout, and tomorrow I have to go to my doctor again to plan what is needed for me to get better.
          I just had some medicine over the weekend, but the long-term plan must be discussed on Monday...

Comment

• Hey Mistery what happened?

sigpic

Comment

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! Mistery is here!! *dances happily*
              Hello, Mistery! I am sorry to hear about you being burned out. *looks worried* I wish I could do something for you...oh, wait, there is Flowers doesn't make you better but hopefully puts a smile on your face

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                Hey Mistery what happened?
                I've been working nonstop during one year, hubby was away for a couple of months, so that I had responsibility for everyhing, I've been working in 2 jobs for some months and there were some other factors (financial problems, death and illness of close people etc.), and this was too much for me. That's it, I'm at a point where I need some help to get back on my feet. But I'm sure that we will find a good way together with my doctor.

Comment

• Yawn!Hello i am here,been awake for ages but still tired.
                  I am a member of GFARDTO
                  Supporter of UPMGPC
                  And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

• Hello BeanMan! How ya doin'? Besides being tired I mean

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! Mistery is here!! *dances happily*
                      Hello, Mistery! I am sorry to hear about you being burned out. *looks worried* I wish I could do something for you...oh, wait, there is Flowers doesn't make you better but hopefully puts a smile on your face
                      Thanks so much for caring, and for the nice flowers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                        I've been working nonstop during one year, hubby was away for a couple of months, so that I had responsibility for everyhing, I've been working in 2 jobs for some months and there were some other factors (financial problems, death and illness of close people etc.), and this was too much for me. That's it, I'm at a point where I need some help to get back on my feet. But I'm sure that we will find a good way together with my doctor.
                        Oh Mystery I feel terrible to hear this all. I think I had a burned out once, a few months after the dead of my mother. And what I know of it, it feels horrible. But I am glad you hear that you still got the hope that things will turn out fine. I didn't had that at the time. But once I got it back. Things started to get in a good way again. I am sorry that I can't find the right words to cheer you up.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• You know, Mistery, Adventure and I thoght of you back in

http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=13638

I really wish you will find the time to go caming with us on Carrot Island one of these days.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                            Aww Mistery I am really sorry to hear this. But we are here to cheer you up aren't we guys. *Gives flowers to Mistery *

sigpic

Comment

• *Nods at Becky* Agreed!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Thank you very much, Adventure, Becky, & Lilli I appreciate your words
                                Well, I am confident that things can be fixed again, but it will need some time. I am glad that with the attestation from my doctor I'm protected in some way. So my boss had to accept it, and we will have find a solution. Let's see what my doctor says toworrow

Comment

Working...
                                X