Yes she worked at AOL. But not anymore. Here the conversation starts:
      http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...1787&page=1342

I don't know where she is working now.

@Everybody: Yeah! Group hug!
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• lolz
        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} Ow...my breath....ow... *hug release* DEEP BREATH!! Ah...that was a good one!

Comment

• Sorry for squeezing too much - it's just my alien power that I have to control
            Everyone survived group hug?

Comment

• LOL. It sure was a good hug. I vote for more group hugs!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• u guys should try lucid dreaming,
                its lots of fun,but how would i know,i never actually lucid dreamt.
                but by what i read,its awesome..
                If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                  u guys should try lucid dreaming,
                  its lots of fun,but how would i know,i never actually lucid dreamt.
                  but by what i read,its awesome..
                  You mean that you know that you are dreaming?
                  I already have been there.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mistery, yes we survived! Yay! I'm with Adventure, more group hugs!!
                    @ Maniac, I have been able to do that a couple times...kinda. I can't necessarily control it, but have realized that it's a dream while dreaming it.

Comment

• awesome,so can u control it or was it random.

Comment

• I can vaguely remember being able to control it - a long time ago. What happens way more frequently, is knowing that I am dreaming, yet still it is random. Such as some scary parts I allow myself to know it's a dream...it's okay. And my dream self understands that it's a dream. It's weird. But cool. I've also had horrible dreams that I SWORE were real and I had no control over, but then I wake up and realize it was just a dream (and I'm thankful!)

Comment

• @maniac
                          You are asking me? Well after a few times I could control it, what means I could do what ever I wanted in my dreams, except controlling the story line.
                          I could manipulate it a little, but couldn’t control it complete. And most of the times, the lucid dreaming stopped after some time and flowed over in normally dreaming.

All right, I have to go! @Everybody: have a good day or night! Hope to see you later this day!

Bye!
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• yea,that happens.

Comment

• Bye Adventure, have a wonderful day despite of the long travel

Comment

• @ Adventure, BYE!!! Have a good day!! I'll be logging off soon, too. Needs sleep! So, have you ever lucid dreamt, Maniac? Or something similar?

Comment

Working...
                                X