This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all wassup
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Well, lemme see.... I am almost certain I have a boat that is functional, and then there are some fishing poles, but sadly no bait. I thought I'd use a tiny carrot...

@Maniac
      Join da fishing trip, Maniac?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• a;right/
        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Ah, we can take some bread as bait (I mean not our bread!).
          Wow, nice boat

Comment

• lolz.

Comment

• *Tries to push boat in to water* Heavy! Ooouf! *Boat nearly budges but is stuck in the muddy sand, seaweed is all around it* Ok, so I'm not strong enough! Uhm, I know this must look strange to you, Mistery, but this vessel is supposed to be in the drink. Give a hand?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• I would like to catch a Carrot Rainbow Fish to study them. They are said to be intelligent.

*Gets out of the boat and pushes it onto water* Yay, let's go

Comment

• guys i need to go,c ya

Comment

• *Mistery and Lilli are in the boat, Lilli starts to row out into the calm sea* Ok, if there is sipping in a bit of water into the boat it is not so bad, but if the water reaches the ankles...weeeell, that's not good! *Starts to fish, relaxes and watches the waves as they slowly rock the boat*

Ok, Bye Maniac!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Bye Maniac
                      Starts to fishing, too and relaxes under the warm sun. What a nice weather to relax

Comment

• *Boat is rocking gently, only the sound of water around them disturbs the peace* I think something is nibbling my bait! *Gets excited*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Oh, what is it? What is it?

Comment

• *Fights to drag the prey out of the water, struggles and stands up almost falling off the boat* Oooops! *Manages to keep balance but has problem with the catch* YES!! It's coming along....IT'S COMING, MISTERY!!! HURRRAH!!! I HAVE CAUGHT A.....errr...a.... errr

*feels very silly*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Oh, NO!!!! This doesn't look like a fish Hehehe, good catch.
                              Well then, let's continue, I need a Carrot Rainbow Fish.

Comment

• *Grunts and murmurs and says things that are not good for alien ears ta hear* Ok, throwing in another bait for em' ta catch *Sits back, water calms down and gently rocks the boat*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X