Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah....you won't ruin my presentation!!! I'm good at doing that on my own!!

Both are fun stuff. I haven't been to the cinema for several months....can't remember the last movie I saw there! Lol. Your posts are shorter and shorter...you're feeling sleepy again, aren't ya?

Comment

• lol, nope not sleepy at all Just don't have much to say so I don't And yeah me too, I think it's been over a year since I went to the cafe, and I don't remember my last movie either. I usually go there on my own, pretty nice
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Ooh...that reminds me of the last time I went! I went alone, too. It was 112 degrees here (fahrenheit) and I was literally dealing with heat exhaustion. I saw a movie. That was almost 2 months ago. I just went to a cafe today...but only to pick up a mocha on my way home.

Comment

• 112 degrees outside? Yikes, that must have been like being in Hell inside Do you even remember the movie?
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Ya, inside the theater was awesome! Thanks to air conditioning. My apartment doesn't have it, so I had went to the theater to stay cool, and then had to charge one night on a credit card in a hotel so I could have air conditioning. The temp that night didn't go below 80 or so, and my apartment is upstairs (hot air rises), so it didn't really cool down in there. One of my neighbors was in Sweden during that heat wave, and she told me she heard about our heat wave all the way over there. Something like 100 people died here in my state and a lot of cows did too. It was hot!!! My area isn't normally that hot. Actually, we get a lot of great weather here normally.

Comment

• Yikes! Hmm...an apartment without air conditioning, how odd.

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• It's actually pretty common around my area to not have it. More expensive places have it though. We don't normally get that hot. Maybe one or two heatwaves a year. Otherwise - living not too far from the ocea, our weather is pretty nice here. Do places around your area all have air conditioning?

Comment

• Hmm, I assume so...it really does seem odd to me if a place doesn't. But then again there are windows. So I guess not.

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• We crazy Americans... (Yes, I have a sliding glass door and windows. )

Are you still working on any of those riddle games?

Comment

• Sliding glass doors...I'm jealous </3 And well, actually I think that in this case it's just me who is odd

And nah, after Funny Farm I decided to stop with playing riddle games.

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Ya, I like my sliding door and the deck it leads out to. I have little plants and whatnot on my deck. I enjoy them.

I meant to try Funny Farm this last weekend...and didn't quite get around to it. Here at home, I have dial-up, not high speed internet. And the one time I tried to get the site to load, my computer froze. So....that put the breaks on it!

Comment

• Hrmpf...even more jealous now.

Well, it's incredibly hard But then again it seemed very American to me so you'd probably have a much easier time at it than me

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Nah..don't be jealous....Denmark looks awesome!!!

I'll try it again sometime. But I tried one riddle game - I think I get to level 11only, and you had to know a lot more about computers than I do. So I was running into trouble. I don't even know how to "photo shop" something.

Comment

• Ok I thought I should come and see whats going on in this thread. Hey everybody.
                              Flesh is heretic, My body is a witch, I am burning it.
                              I am the creator of GFARDTO
                              "Al-Queda has nothing on us"

Comment

• Hi athorn! How's it going?

Comment

Working...
                                X