Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *shakes hands - even though we've already hugged * Nice to meet you!

@ Sir Theme...Yes, yes, yes....I like that idea too!!! I'm a psych. major, so I could make some phone calls so that we can get the groups studies to start....hmm....*writes ideas crazily...* Millionaires....I could buy that island I've been wanting....

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      *shakes hands - even though we've already hugged * Nice to meet you!
      *shakes too* nice to meet you to! lovely time to be on GH right? lol xD

With bob.
      I am an elite member of
      GFARDTO
      And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
      deviantART

My deviant(my art)
      Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• lol! Escape, you seem to have just as much a tendency to get crazy ideas and let your imagination run wild with them as I do But yes, let's by all means do that
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• It's always a lovely time to be here!!

@ Sir Theme...yes, I can get carried away sometimes....LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
            lol! Escape, you seem to have just as much a tendency to get crazy ideas and let your imagination run wild with them as I do But yes, let's by all means do that
            what idea???

With bob.
            I am an elite member of
            GFARDTO

My swords
            deviantART

My deviant(my art)

Comment

• Escape, same here, same here...one of the reasons I got to late to bed today was that I started talking to a friend in Australia, and at a point we started talking about Australian and Danish cookies and sweets, so we got carried away with that, and it eventually ended in us talking about opening a restaurant with a mutual friend, lol!

Zox, our idea a few posts back about testing if lack of sleep could actually make you younger
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zox_of_D00m
                what idea???
                We're both...older than several other members...and we decided that since we stay awake too late, and run on too little sleep like teenagers, that maybe we could turn back the hands of time, and be teenagers again. Maybe that's the fountain of youth, and we'll be rich!!!

Comment

• OMG Escape, that was your post no. 2000! Umm...just thought I'd point that out, don't even know if you care about those things

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Escape, same here, same here...one of the reasons I got to late to bed today was that I started talking to a friend in Australia, and at a point we started talking about Australian and Danish cookies and sweets, so we got carried away with that, and it eventually ended in us talking about opening a restaurant with a mutual friend, lol!

Zox, our idea a few posts back about testing if lack of sleep could actually make you younger
                    Sir Theme...LOL Too, too funny!! My friends and I do the same thing!! Well, I haven't actually said I was going to open a restaurant, but that whole island thing I keep talking about? Well, it's completely planned out. No taxes there, either!!! So, I guess I have gotten carried away with that, too!!!

YAY!!! *CELEBRATE!!!! OPENS A BOTTLE OF CARROT RUM!* YAY!! 2,000 posts!! (already!? Wow!) Ya, I care about it!! YAY!!

Comment

• lol! That sounds like an awesome island Did you think about how your flag would look too though? And can I move there when you become an independent nation?

Lol, carrot rum is our champagne

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                        We're both...older than several other members...and we decided that since we stay awake too late, and run on too little sleep like teenagers, that maybe we could turn back the hands of time, and be teenagers again. Maybe that's the fountain of youth, and we'll be rich!!!
                        good idea! crazy, but good! i like the way people think! i like the crazy ideas! i have some myself...

With bob.
                        I am an elite member of
                        GFARDTO

My swords
                        deviantART

My deviant(my art)

Comment

lol! That sounds like an awesome island Did you think about how your flag would look too though? And can I move there when you become an independent nation?
                          Of course you can come join my nation!! Flag....er....um.....not yet...ooh...but I can work on it!!

Passes carrot rum around to everyone!!!

Glad you like my idea, Zox!!! What is one of your crazy ideas??

Comment

• Congrats Escape
                            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                            we grow old because we stop playing games"
                            sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Becky!!! (and I accomplished it so fast!!! )

Comment

• Zox, yeah crazy ideas really are the best They may not be realized, but you certainly have fun thinking of them

Escape, yay!

It's beginning to occur to me that you have to be crazy to be in this place So this place must be full of crazy ideas, just waiting to be realized!

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X