X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lili
    I remembered Adventure was here about an hour ago..?? mmm

@Freak
    You really like manga that you could read it in that party.
    Comic Party? rofl, good one, but it is quite funny. ..
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• @ Adventure.... Ok....we'll let you go. Get some rest. Talk to you later!! Bye!!

@ Lili,...I'm good and you???

Comment

Hi, Escapegirl how're you?

@lilli, oh You've been to Japan? nice to know that. I'm in Hiroshima. And where do you live??

@Adventure, you've gotta go now?? I haven't talked to her. so sad..

Bohoo! Adventure is leaving *Feels a little sad* Oh well, you must have your beautysleep. Good night and sleep well!

@lili
        I live in Sweden. Got friends in Kyoto and well, I've been to Hiroshima! It is soooooooooo beautiful there!!! I was totally stumped when I visited cuz everything was so pretty. And allthough it was a long while ago I still remember it vividly.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Aww I am happy everyone liked the poem. *Group hug again*

Goodnight Adventure
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

Comment

• @Freak. I used to read a lot of manga when I was child, but no now. If Comic Party is good and funny, I wanna read it. Do you think I can find same ones in my country?

@EsacapeGirl. I'm quite fine. I enjoyed the pary pretty much. It was your party, right?

Comment

• Yaaaay! Group hug!!! *joins in group hug*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

@Freak. I used to read a lot of manga when I was child, but no now. If Comic Party is good and funny, I wanna read it. Do you think I can find same ones in my country?
                What the title is in Japanese, I don't know. . .
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  "You know, Becky, snake is saying that...uh..."the one that pushes" is behind us. I think he means Dazed"...
                  lol...you're the one who nearly pushed me off the cliff in the first room!!

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                    lol...you're the one who nearly pushed me off the cliff in the first room!!
                    LOL! But the snake didn't know me then.... Anyway, I think my snake name is "clumsy idiot". Would you rather be called that?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lili ...hmm, maybe he wouldn't be so nice to you if he did know you then

Comment

Hi, Escapegirl how're you?

@lilli, oh You've been to Japan? nice to know that. I'm in Hiroshima. And where do you live??

@Adventure, you've gotta go now?? I haven't talked to her. so sad..

Oh you can be very very helpful in the Japanese room escape games that we have on GamersHood. Most of them are in Japanese and you will find everyone in the game thread pulling their hair and totally frustrated
                        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                        we grow old because we stop playing games"
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          Bohoo! Adventure is leaving *Feels a little sad* Oh well, you must have your beautysleep. Good night and sleep well!

@lili
                          I live in Sweden. Got friends in Kyoto and well, I've been to Hiroshima! It is soooooooooo beautiful there!!! I was totally stumped when I visited cuz everything was so pretty. And allthough it was a long while ago I still remember it vividly.
                          Thanks. I'm glad to hear that you liked it. And I also lived in kyoto when I was in the university. I like old cities and really wanna visit Europe, but unfortunately never had a chance before..

Comment

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that you liked it. And I also lived in kyoto when I was in the university. I like old cities and really wanna visit Europe, but unfortunately never had a chance before..
                            Well, if you ever, for some unimaginable reason you would like to visit Sweden, I'd be happy to have you.

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                            LOL! But the snake didn't know me then.... Anyway, I think my snake name is "clumsy idiot". Would you rather be called that?
                            Dazed, do you really think what the snake calls me is nice??!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• oh...I hadn't seen your edit, no I guess it's not

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                                Oh you can be very very helpful in the Japanese room escape games that we have on GamersHood. Most of them are in Japanese and you will find everyone in the game thread pulling their hair and totally frustrated
                                There should be some Japanese in this forum, but I heven't found any..
                                And actually TemePark once pmed and asked me to explane about Donna's Room 2. Then I gave Theme a translation of it, I don't know I could do it well though.

@daze
                                Oh, is he?? He is not so nice??

Comment

Working...
                                X