Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***? another clone? wait. . . *notices Vault's eyes again but this time there's no signs of a sharigan. . * You, I aint letting you in till some questions are answered, al' ight?
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Ok... Do you know what a sharingan is?

Comment

• yes, but I'll be asking you that question

I've noticed you have an air tank, its half full, which means you have 1/2 hour to answer my question or you die
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• ok...

Comment

• answer the question, what's a sharingan? clock's ticking on your life. . .

Comment

• kinkajou
              Attached Files

Comment

• A Sharingan is a rare eye disorder that turns the eye red and has three extra pupils around the eye, making a sort of ying-yang shape. The user can turn it on when he is angry, confused, in battle, or is studying closely for detail. The user can also copy movements directly and do very very partial mind control.

Comment

• what the. . .? How'd she git in here? *kills her off* alright, back 2 business,

Alright, good, how did you get a jetpack? 25 mins left. . .

Comment

• in english, vault?

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

• Umm i answered you already. read above post.

Comment

• Alright, good, how did you get a jetpack? 25 mins left to live. . .

Comment

• I magically created one using my text-based forum powers.

Comment

• and in english this time

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

• Ehm... That was in english.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault
                                I magically created one using my text-based forum powers.
                                Hmm. . . How'd did you know there was clone taking your place?

Comment

Working...
                                X