Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Lili..... You two are making me lol...THANK YOU!!

@ Mistery.... It will give me a good morning read while I should be working when I get to work. Did you see my edited post with the pic of my cousin and your mouse??

Comment

• @Escape, I saw your pic. of your cousin and the mouse!! I think so too that it's the reason for Mistery's mouse problem!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        @Lili..... You two are making me lol...THANK YOU!!

@ Mistery.... It will give me a good morning read while I should be working when I get to work. Did you see my edited post with the pic of my cousin and your mouse??
        Oh oh, bad conscience is arising....

By the way, I see that you have taken the place of OneBun until she is cured from Graphophobia
        Attached Files

Comment

• Oh, definitely is...Sir Theme's equipment wouldn't lie. It takes pics of ghosts, and I assure you, THAT is my cousin!!

@ Mistery...you mean because I can't stop laughing!?!? You read Lilli's story! Very funny!! *starts to sing* I saw Darknight...hehe....*laughing interupts singing...* and he does't know it. *acts childish for a moment.*

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            Poor doglover....I stole her bed!!
            LOL!! poor doglover..
            Originally posted by Mistery
            Oh oh, bad conscience is arising....

By the way, I see that you have taken the place of OneBun until she is cured from Graphophobia
            ROFL!! Escape's expression!! She has a bad conscience of taking One Bun's place??

Comment

• @ Mistery.... Oh, wow...I don't look like a happy BunCat.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                ROFL!! Escape's expression!! She has a bad conscience of taking One Bun's place??
                Yes, this was also my impression, that Escape is not that happy as substitute for OneBun. I wonder why... Either bad conscience, or maybe a bit scared of the responsibiliy, or just very decided to do her best... Not sure

BTW, here a pic of you when you were looking at Dark without the cape from the tree

Comment

• @ Mistery..... lol Ooh...Darknight's gonna hate me!!

I think I need to analyze what I have just seen..

But Darknight seems to have taken control of my experiment!!!

Had Darknight looked up, he would have spotted me watching him, though!! lol...

Comment

• @Mistery, I don't know what she's really thinking of.. But I know she has the secret power.. She will show it when she's mad... I haven't told this to anybody, but I think you have to know this..
                    Attached Files

Comment

• OMG, Lili!!!

@Escape: Concentrate on my voice.... Forget your cousin... You have never had a cousin...

Hopefully this plan will work.

(BTW, great experiment picture )

Comment

• @ Lili....Sssshhhhh.....I demonstrated it that for you in confidence... That looks like what I would look like in one of Renegade's games. LOL!

@ Mistery...my poor cousin!!!! Only 8 months old!!! He loved to chase butterflies (but would never harm them)!! He was their friend!!!

Comment

• How about this instead? I give it to you as substitute for your cousin:

Comment

• What is that? A groundhog!?!?! AAAAHHHHHH....poor freddie...

Comment

• @Mistery, It will work!! *turns the room light off and lights a candle*

@Escape, Ooops you listened to me talking to Mistery?? *hides behind the sofa*

@Mistery, ROFL!!

Comment

• Careful, Lili....now you know what my cat eyes can do....gotta be good to me...

Comment

Working...
                                X