This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Sir Theme:
    ROFL, it's the official Signature Change Holiday at GH Planet I think - after the recent Confusion Day

@Lilli:
    I wish I had seen you when you said that, it must have had to do with your body language aswell, not only the words you said

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      @Sir Theme:
      ROFL, it's the official Signature Change Holiday at GH Planet I think after the recent Confusion Day

@Lilli:
      I wish I had seen you when you said that, it must have had to do with your body language aswell, not only the words you said
      That's actually a very logical conclusion, the part for Lilli And it would seem so, yes Hmm...perhaps I should add those holidays to my calendar in here
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

@Sir Theme:
        ROFL, it's the official Signature Change Holiday at GH Planet I think - after the recent Confusion Day

@Lilli:

A-HA, I think you don't really understand either why they thought it funny. I feel better about it now

Originally posted by ThemePark
        Aint THAT the truth!
        @sir Theme
        I'm sure I dunno WHAT you mean

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I guess I will add them to the encyclopedia & dictionary. Still need some time to make it though

Btw, I'm glad you didn't add "or sth like that"
          And don't dare add it now
          (@Lilli: I'm not throwing anything at friends, I'm still a peaceful alien )

Comment

• Mistery, I'd NEVER do that And that's a good idea actually With the mention of the Confusion holiday and GH Christmas, it kinda made me want to make an online calendar for that, somehow

Lilli, sure you don't
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Sir Theme, would YOU like to create a calendar? Or is it okay if I add the Holidays to the encyclopedia & dictionary thread?
              Aha, you'd NEVER do that + smiley

@Lilli:
              Well, don't think that what you said is funny per se, but it would have been interesting to see you when you said it

Comment

• I'm glad you are a peaceful alien, dear friend. I noticed your sig and as I said earlier I love it.
                I was not funny when I said what I said in da conference, Mistery, I'm almost sure of it...

I'm happy about your sig too sir Theme. Makes it easier for me ta remember how I should describe you in stories

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  I'm glad you are a peaceful alien, dear friend. I noticed your sig and as I said earlier I love it.
                  I have read that post, but I just thought I would mention it, not that you think I'm attacking a friend robot by posting such a sentence like I did. Must be careful from now on

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  I was not funny as I sad it, Mistery, I'm almost sure of it...
                  Hmmmm.... Maybe it wasn't the words, maybe just some of the Loony Bin Stories were displayed in your eyes while you were talking?
                  Or maybe you didn't notice that every second word was GamersHood connected (so that you said between the words also Batcat, Wolf, Pink Bunny, Alien, Noble Sir Theme Robot etc.)

Comment

• Hey guys.. Nice to see you again after a long time
                    A friend is someone who is with you when he rather be somewhere else...

Comment

Hmmmm.... Maybe it wasn't the words, maybe just some of the Loony Bin Stories were displayed in your eyes while you were talking?
                      Ya....THINK?! Oh, no I'm really

@Bobin
                      Hello, Bobin! Very happy ta see you again. How are you?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Lol Lilli

Hi Bobin, nice to see you again

Comment

• Hey everyone, sorry I havent been on for a while. I've been so obsessed with FOF that I forgot about gamershood for the day!

Comment

• Well, we can do both, Mistery. I like thinking up new projects for GH, just like you seem to do But I'm not at all sure how I would go about with making a calendar, probably the only way I could do it would be to find an online calendar site where you can get your own personal calendar and then modify it or something, but I'll have to look into that.

But in the meantime, let's stick to your way of doing it

Lilli, I'm starting to not even remember how I'm described, that description is becoming too long, even for my memory banks

Originally posted by Vault
                            Hey everyone, sorry I havent been on for a while. I've been so obsessed with FOF that I forgot about gamershood for the day!
                            What? Something more interesting and addicting than Gamershood?! It's an outrage!

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• add at the end to your description "But Without The Orange And Black Stripes." or something like that

Comment

• Hi Vault

@Sir Theme:
                                Okay I will post it in a simple manner, and we can update it or change it. I think that the encyclopedia/dictionary will need some continous update anyway, GH Culture is developping very fast
                                Just PM me about it whenever you like, we can discuss it at a later time

Originally posted by Vault
                                add at the end to your description "But Without The Orange And Black Stripes." or something like that
                                .... And Not In An Orange Suit
                                ... But In A White Strait Jacket

Comment

Working...
                                X