Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hee, hee....class doesn't start until 7 pm. and my group changed the final meeting to 6:30...so I have some time to kill! I pushed my through all those creepy Slurp Spiders, and thought I'd rescue ya before they got to you!!! How's it goin'?

EDIT: I also smell a bunny nearby!!!! You should lay out some carrots and see what happens!!

Comment

• Oh, it's slow. Tryin' ta take my mind off the meeting I got back from today. Budget meetin' ya know...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Ugh....Ya.....I can imagine.... Snoooooooze.... Well, I'm glad I'm here to keep ya company!! Did you see above...I am sensing a pink bunny?? (Is it my BatCat ears, maybe??)

EDIT: Nope....no more sensing the pink bunny...

Comment

• It is strange. At one point there were three members here but only my user name was showing. I dunno, Escape, but gee I hope OneBun is here.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Well, I have a feeling she is doing moderator duties and has moved to a different forum thingy. This IS the time she is freqently on....The other invisible...Murph, maybe? Or maybe Mistery didn't log off, and was online until she timed out. Who knows? Ooh..I hope the Slurp Spiders didn't gain access and become members!!

Comment

• Now, don't say things like that Escape. Becky is not here so I can hide behind her...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• LOL! That's true....and I don't think even howling would bring her around at this hour...

Well, my blossoming friend....I do hope OneBun is around for ya...but it's 6:23, and I have to scadaddle! Have yourself a wonderful night, and I plan on seein' ya again tomorrow!! Here's a BIG for ya! Night!!

Comment

• I think you are a wonderful friend Escape! I'm gonna go too. Good night/evening dear!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Is everyone leaving?

A Little Ferret Thief
                    OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                    Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                    OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                    My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                    Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• Yes, I'm sorry Jess. It is about 3.30 am where I live so I should really go. Here is a good bye for ya though.

Dawn is only a few hours away though it is still dark on Carrot Island. The air is slightly moist and the ground is covered with dew. It is high time for this Carrot Islander to hurry back to the hut. Good night all!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Thank you. It is only 10 pm here. I hate time zones.
                        I gues I better go to. In a few hours though some of the members that are in different time zones will be logging on. lol
                        Anyweay i need to get a shower and go to bed so that I can get up for school in the morning

A Little Ferret Thief
                        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• I got busy playing the last chapter of 8 Days. Can't believe I was playing for 3 and half hours. Good night everyone. I am happy everyone enjoyed the food
                          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                          we grow old because we stop playing games"
                          sigpic

Comment

• Seems I missed a delocious meal of Becky.
                            But...

GOOD MORNING OF THE NIGHT GAMERSHOOD'S CRAZY PEOPLE!!!
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ciao tutto! (hello everyone!)

Comment

• Hi dear, I see you Adventure

Comment

Working...
                                X