Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneBun was taking notes: fiiivve... As she looked up she saw Escape running back. 'What's wrong with her?' she asked Darknight while nibbling on a tiny carrot. 'I think she said something about her computer being still on or something. I dunno, I gotta save the world, bye!' And he flew off, leaving OneBun in confusion.
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Oh, Darknight has left for lunch.. See you later hopefully..
      I'm feelin' so sleepy now. I might fall asleep while reading your story inhere...

Comment

• Escape left in a hurry, but as she went past some Lilies she saw something that seemed familiar. "A butterfly?", she thought to herself. "Hello" the butterfly said and fluttered up to sit on Escapes nose, "good to see you".

@Lili
        If you do go to sleep, then here is a to go, dear friend.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Escape stood still and took the butterfly off her nose. 'Hey Leontien! Good to see you!' The butterfly said: 'Uhm Escape, we might have a little problem in here!' Escape frowned and asked: 'A problem? What problem? Oh, wait, you ran out of carrot rum, is it? Now thát's a problem!' The butterfly looked sad and said: 'I wish it was that easy! No, that's not it'

Comment

• Escape was puzzled, "then what is it?". "I had a kind of a run in with a Borg", Adventure said unhappily, "and it sort of got a little out of hand because I didn't want them to have my rum." Escape still didn't really understand the problem but said "oh, you poor thing". "Uhm, yes, well we sort of got into an argument, a very loud argument and then the Borg did something to me" said Adventure still looking very unhappy "now I cannot change back to human form and I don't want my hubby to see me like this".

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Escape's jaw dropped. 'You cannot do WHAT?' 'Change back into human form...' Adventure sighed. 'You idiot! Why did you get into that fight? Oh, God you're getting way too addicted to that drink.' Escape's mind was racing. 'Maybe we should... uhm... go to uhm.. aarrrghh I DON'T KNOW!' she exclaimed. 'I have no idea what to do and I have to get back to work!' Adventure looked sad 'Noo.. don't go! Please, don't leave me like this!' Escape couldn't resist that cute face. 'Ok, maybe we should see Nayna or (male) Miss Holland, they're looney-bin doctors, maybe they can help us!'

(uhm i missed something again, what's a borg?)

Comment

• ("or (male) miss Holland" Good one! )

It seemed to be a good idea at the time but then how would they be able to get in contact with the doctors? Out of the shaddows Darknight appeared. "Can I help you ladies?" he grinned. "Could you get in contact with Mistery so we can be beamed to dr Nayna or miss Holland?" Moment later the two friend stood before (male) miss Holland at the hospital, not really knowing how they actually got there. "Hi, my friends", said miss Holland happily.

(.... da ESCAPE is here?! Oooops... He, he )

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• ROFL!! You two!! Making me LOL already!! Good morning everyone!!! I see our Darknight is back (but out to lunch right now)!! I'm SOOOOO Happy!! How is everyone!?

@ Lilli...By the way.....
                  Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  Well, I think so too miss Holland, aside from me that is *still feels silly about 3 word story*
                  Remember PORTUGAL!!?!??! Now who's embarassed.....

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    ROFL!! You two!! Making me LOL already!! Good morning everyone!!! I see our Darknight is back (but out to lunch right now)!! I'm SOOOOO Happy!! How is everyone!?

@ Lilli...By the way.....

Remember PORTUGAL!!?!??! Now who's embarassed.....
                    I will never forget Portugal as I will never forget in wich country in the US you live in I'm very happy, too dear friend, cuz it always makes me happy ta see ya. HIIIIII, btw!!! Biiiig How are ya?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• hiya...only here for a few...wanted to stop in and say hi!!!
                      big
                      Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
                      I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
                      Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• 'Hi Miss Holland!' They cheered happily. 'What are you doing here? How can I help you?' Escape gave Adventure to Miss Holland. 'There you go, have fun you two, I really need to go now' But while turning around they heard Adventure's clear voice. 'Now don't go turning your back on me, lady! We're partners, till death do us part!' Escape froze. She did have a point.. 'Ok, ok, I'll stay, but not for long!' 'Now, tell me, what's the problem?' Miss Holland asked. They explained and Miss Holland sighed. 'Well, that really is a problem! I have no idea how I can fix it.. Buy maybe...' she said while turning to a shelf with big black books. She took one out and started turning the pages. After a while she found what she was looking for. 'Here it is, I think I know what to do!'

Hi Escape!! i see you're happy, thaz gooood
                        Hey Murph! how are you today?

Comment

• (keep writing the story! )

@ Miss Holland.....YAAAAAAAAY!! So nice to see you!! How are you!?!? I'm good!!

@ Lilli.....What? What? No hug!?!?!? I'm good!! How are ya!?!?!

Murph!!! My broken buddy, Murph!!!!! *gives gentle hug* How are you!?!

Comment

• broken...this cane is gonna get on my nerves!!! i get more x-rays done this afternoon...see whats goin on in my knee...
                            Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
                            I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
                            Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• Hey Hollandgirl, Lilli, Escape and Murph How are you all?

@Murph, how is your knee?
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hi Murph, good ta see ya!!

@Holland
                                I'm workin' on it

@Escape
                                Edited above post, buuut just in case here is an EXTRA BIIIIG ONE just for you Wanna add to da story?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X