This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *stretches out a bit when walking in* Ahhhh. . . Good to be back
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Hi Freakshow!!! How are ya? So good ta see ya again.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Freakshow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So nice to see you again!!! Where have you been!?!?!!?

Comment

• One word guys: GROUNDED, didn't ya read my title?
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• @ Freakshow...nah...I missed it....never saw your title. Well, I'm really glad you're back!! Missed ya!!

Did you work on GH Chronicles???

Comment

• As I stepped out of the portal, the cold air from Zox moutain took me by suprise. I need to find these ant's. Down the mountain I go in search for the Zoxonian Ants Mighty Colony. The cold brisk air has my body in full alert mode and my adrenaline pumping fast. I get my communicator from my belt and call to the others. "The search is going slow. What part of the Mountain will I find them."
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                @ Freakshow...nah...I missed it....never saw your title. Well, I'm really glad you're back!! Missed ya!!

Did you work on GH Chronicles???
                Couldn't, grounded off the comp. . .

Comment

• Ah...so you weren't "grounded" from Gamershood...but from everything...got it....Darn.... Too bad you weren't used to using a pen and paper! Doglover and I were talking about where you may have gone to....so you were definitely missed!

Comment

• Whaz Up Freakshow

Comment

• Hi Freakshow! haven't seen you for a long time!

but i gtg now aargh now i won't be working on tha story anymore i feel sad i wont be on tomorrow either (cuz of that stupid school-thing i still HATE) tomorrow my day will be: School - guitar lessons - studying - School aargh but maaybe when i'm studyin i can squeeze in a few min gamersgooding
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Ah...so you weren't "grounded" from Gamershood...but from everything...got it....Darn.... Too bad you weren't used to using a pen and paper! Doglover and I were talking about where you may have gone to....so you were definitely missed!
                        And these examples would be?

Hey Dark. . .

On a side note: Strange thing I'm coming back on Halloween

Comment

• Bye Miss Holland

Comment

• HAHA, ooh wait, maybe that was the 'explosion' i heard about.. *halloween* but it was weird, cuz even my grandmother heard it and she lives almost 4 km away
                            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• @ Freakshow....examples? You mean of where we talked about ya? On MSN... Yes, VERY appropriate that you return on Halloween!!

@ Miss Holland....It was so FUN having you!! Talk to you soon!!

Comment

@ Freakshow....examples? You mean of where we talked about ya? On MSN... Yes, VERY appropriate that you return on Halloween!!

@ Miss Holland....It was so FUN having you!! Talk to you soon!!
                                Well, I'm still in school, (staying after, had to do a thing for a project) so the creative juices are blocked by learning Plus, I can't use my iPod to unclog them due to where I am, in a library by the place where all the librarians gather What a spot for me to pick. . . oy, so anyway. . . I g2g, cya guys a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X